WOW! DUDE ON EBAY SELLING HIS WHOLE FOAM COLLECTION FOR $10,000

Must be a late April fools prank, dude is wilding for that!!!! wayy too much money I blame it all on the big Foam hype now
smh.gif
Dude must be tryna catch sumoneslippin, too hyped to get all the pairs..... its crazy. He got sum heat, sum diamonds in the rough... Brown pros, Castus samples.... damn! still not welljustified tho, dude is wildinnnnn!!
roll.gif

Its more than 18 pair,like 30 pair including Flightposite's!Did any body notice the fake Brown,cactus,and various other colors?Nice Black Volt'stho!lmao

ebay LISTING fees really arent that bad... maybe $5 bucks for listing...

ebay fees on the final value when it ends is maybe $250 bucks, plus paypal fees.

this is the one time when selling by themselves would be better. then again, on average, he wont even get $550 on individual auctions.. foolish

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Its more than 18 pair,like 30 pair including Flightposite's!Did any body notice the fake Brown,cactus,and various other colors?Nice Black Volt's tho!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dam bama.
u just lost all credibility about u talikin bout the release of the Pearls with that statement.

THOSE ARE SAMPLES...... they are real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lalo1333

[h3]WOW! DUDE ON EBAY SALING HIS WHOLE FOAM COLLECTION FOR $10,000[/h3]
how do you do that?
haha i was thinkin that very same thing.

it's a sick collection, but damn starting bid at 7k for it, nahhh kid!!!!

This is what the guy said after i told him he was crazy

"i just put it up for kicks i know no one will buy it. I don't need the money anyway I have 700 deadstock pair of kicks i don't plan on sellingany."

LMAO

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

"i just put it up for kicks i know no one will buy it. I don't need the money anyway I have 700 deadstock pair of kicks i don't plan on selling any."

LMAO
Dude needs a life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

"i just put it up for kicks i know no one will buy it. I don't need the money anyway I have 700 deadstock pair of kicks i don't plan on selling any."

LMAO

w0hk44.jpg

Dudes chagrin 500 a pair and maybe besides the brown pair, not one is going for close to 500.

Just another case of "FOAMPOSITE HYPE".

This guy actually thought somebody would pull the trigger on his auction...he's not fooling me.
roll.gif

U ALREADY!!!

Back
Top Bottom