Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

so OP isn't White, Black, or Asian... are you Middle Eastern or Hispanic?
OP is alien. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm from the suburbs and it's mainly a rich white place so you don't see a lot of ghetto hood rat behavior. In fact most of what I saw was based on WSHH and youtube 
laugh.gif

I went to Boston last week to see Transformers and afterwards I went to get some Mcdonalds. I was at the one near Park Street/Boston Common.

I get in there and I was like DAMN
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif
, pushing, it was like a scene right out of WSHH, minus the violence.

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.

I find this whole thread amusing, it's clearly littered with subtle racism & stereotypes. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, the OP knew exactly what he was doing, picked a couple of choice words making sure none were too inflammatory & proceeded to watch the turmoil. OP clearly has a totally different tone when defending his original statement but if any of you looked at the first sentence, you'd be hard pressed to not see the racial tone.

OP claims to come from a rich, White area where he doesn't see ghetto, hood rat behavior. OP is clearly likening hood rat behavior to other races, if this wasn't the case, why did he mention the White race? Many of you rushed to defend the OP, how can you do that after reading that first sentence, it's clear that many of you covertly share his sentiments. Whatever, this has been an underlying theme on NT for years now.

I'm from the suburbs and it's mainly a rich white place so you don't see a lot of ghetto hood rat behavior. In fact most of what I saw was based on WSHH and youtube 
laugh.gif

I went to Boston last week to see Transformers and afterwards I went to get some Mcdonalds. I was at the one near Park Street/Boston Common.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Everyone was screaming, dissing each others' weave, blasting music from their cell phones
indifferent.gif

I lived a sheltered life until I saw how wack these people act. Now I feel bad for you NTers living in the city that have to deal with this behavior daily.

I find this whole thread amusing, it's clearly littered with subtle racism & stereotypes. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, the OP knew exactly what he was doing, picked a couple of choice words making sure none were too inflammatory & proceeded to watch the turmoil. OP clearly has a totally different tone when defending his original statement but if any of you looked at the first sentence, you'd be hard pressed to not see the racial tone.

OP claims to come from a rich, White area where he doesn't see ghetto, hood rat behavior. OP is clearly likening hood rat behavior to other races, if this wasn't the case, why did he mention the White race? Many of you rushed to defend the OP, how can you do that after reading that first sentence, it's clear that many of you covertly share his sentiments. Whatever, this has been an underlying theme on NT for years now.

indifferent.gif
I give praise to various Gods daily that Nextels are no longer popular
Hearing people blast their ringtones might account for all my disdain for Dipset and their fans
Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

laugh.gif
I find this whole thread amusing, it's clearly littered with subtle racism & stereotypes.

eh, he's only speaking on his experience,
and it's not that farfetched, no matter how "colorblind" everyone is pretending to be 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I give praise to various Gods daily that Nextels are no longer popular
Hearing people blast their ringtones might account for all my disdain for Dipset and their fans

laugh.gif
I find this whole thread amusing, it's clearly littered with subtle racism & stereotypes.

eh, he's only speaking on his experience,
and it's not that farfetched, no matter how "colorblind" everyone is pretending to be 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

OP is Asian . Probably either Filipino or Viet . I bet $100

Nah, OP made a thread asking "Orientals" how to use chopsticks in a "Oriental" restaurant... dude definitely ain't Asian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

OP is Asian . Probably either Filipino or Viet . I bet $100

Nah, OP made a thread asking "Orientals" how to use chopsticks in a "Oriental" restaurant... dude definitely ain't Asian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Him claiming to be from the suburbs, it being a mainly rich white area, and not being accustomed to seeing "hood rat behavior" (again, we all know what this looks like and it's not exclusive to any race) screams ignorance, not racism.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Him claiming to be from the suburbs, it being a mainly rich white area, and not being accustomed to seeing "hood rat behavior" (again, we all know what this looks like and it's not exclusive to any race) screams ignorance, not racism.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

goldenarmz97 wrote:
scshift wrote:
laugh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

So OP clearly states he's from a " rich white area'" and then goes to speak on hoodrats and ghetto people, and you dont see any race correlation with that?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

goldenarmz97 wrote:
scshift wrote:
laugh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

So OP clearly states he's from a " rich white area'" and then goes to speak on hoodrats and ghetto people, and you dont see any race correlation with that?

Even if the OP is coming off as pretty racist (which he is, intentionally or not), I think the type of behavior he was describing would be annoying and looked down upon regardless of the race of either the observer or the observed. Just because this is a "daily occurrence" or isn't "thread worthy" doesn't mean grown people screaming in McDonald's any less of an annoyance.

Even if the OP is coming off as pretty racist (which he is, intentionally or not), I think the type of behavior he was describing would be annoying and looked down upon regardless of the race of either the observer or the observed. Just because this is a "daily occurrence" or isn't "thread worthy" doesn't mean grown people screaming in McDonald's any less of an annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom