Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the op sounds like the type that if he lived in nyc and went to hoh in harlem he would wait for a cab inside the store

laugh.gif

Lets be real this entire thread is dead OP is 17 . At 17 you know nothing of the world so I wont even call you racist, you clearly need to get out more though no one can deny that.

Lets be real this entire thread is dead OP is 17 . At 17 you know nothing of the world so I wont even call you racist, you clearly need to get out more though no one can deny that.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

As black male I am not offended by anything you said. The only thing I was offended at is the term hood rat. The term gets old. People associate "hood" with ignorance. But not everyone from the "hood" is ignorant or acts ghetto. What you saw were a group of people with no regard how to act in public...So try to use another term instead of hood rat.  

This.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

As black male I am not offended by anything you said. The only thing I was offended at is the term hood rat. The term gets old. People associate "hood" with ignorance. But not everyone from the "hood" is ignorant or acts ghetto. What you saw were a group of people with no regard how to act in public...So try to use another term instead of hood rat.  

This.

Back
Top Bottom