Wow! Jordans are down! Ebay prices are LOW!

havent paid retail on many shoes lately, due to increase in supply, decrease in quality and "recession" pricing. works out well for most of us. Last time i paid retail was Flu Games because i got them a week early. Love the pricing btw

Originally Posted by sthebest

yeah Jordan prices are way down. I won VNDS True Blue IIIs for 160 shipped, VNDS Laneys for 120 shipped, and VNDS 01 Bred 11s for 130 shipped.

TB's gor for 182 shipped from Jay but 01 Breds 130???
 DAAMMNN 

GIFSoup

thats a steal

Originally Posted by sthebest

yeah Jordan prices are way down. I won VNDS True Blue IIIs for 160 shipped, VNDS Laneys for 120 shipped, and VNDS 01 Bred 11s for 130 shipped.

TB's gor for 182 shipped from Jay but 01 Breds 130???
 DAAMMNN 

GIFSoup

thats a steal

I won a vnds 6/11 DMP for $530 a couple months back. Size 11 at that.. I was so happy. When I got them, they literally could pass as ds if dude had just cleaned the bottoms a bit. No creases, no wear. Sometimes you can come up on eBay. Just have to keep your eyes wide open and hope for a little luck at the same time.

I won a vnds 6/11 DMP for $530 a couple months back. Size 11 at that.. I was so happy. When I got them, they literally could pass as ds if dude had just cleaned the bottoms a bit. No creases, no wear. Sometimes you can come up on eBay. Just have to keep your eyes wide open and hope for a little luck at the same time.

I have noticed this as well, I sold my dude my taxi 12, and when I told him 150 He was 
eek.gif
because he knows what the prices were like just a few years ago

I have noticed this as well, I sold my dude my taxi 12, and when I told him 150 He was 
eek.gif
because he knows what the prices were like just a few years ago

Market for most collectibles is pretty soft at the moment.

On top of which JB are flooding the market, Retros seem to be coming round quicker and quicker, often in relatively low quality, which is softening demand more.

Market for most collectibles is pretty soft at the moment.

On top of which JB are flooding the market, Retros seem to be coming round quicker and quicker, often in relatively low quality, which is softening demand more.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by arc9802

Prices are way down but that is not a very "wanted" shoe in the least. I just won NDS Space Jams from $90
I understand they aren't that great of a shoe but I still thought they would sell for more that that.
Space Jams for $90? That's a steal.........or at least it used to be a steal. Post the ebay link. Not sure I believe it. 
smile.gif

Ask and you shall receive 
wink.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by arc9802

Prices are way down but that is not a very "wanted" shoe in the least. I just won NDS Space Jams from $90
I understand they aren't that great of a shoe but I still thought they would sell for more that that.
Space Jams for $90? That's a steal.........or at least it used to be a steal. Post the ebay link. Not sure I believe it. 
smile.gif

Ask and you shall receive 
wink.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

In all fairness OP those VIIIs are not in the best shape. Then they are all white also.

In all fairness OP those VIIIs are not in the best shape. Then they are all white also.

Its because of a few factors:

1) your sneakers are USED
2) your sneakers are not very desirable
3) Jordan Brand has flooded the market with 3 dozen different Jordans and convoluting the collectible rareness of it
4) the economy in general has all collectables down in price

Its because of a few factors:

1) your sneakers are USED
2) your sneakers are not very desirable
3) Jordan Brand has flooded the market with 3 dozen different Jordans and convoluting the collectible rareness of it
4) the economy in general has all collectables down in price

It really depends on the shoe you're selling, but yeah prices in general are way down right now.

It really depends on the shoe you're selling, but yeah prices in general are way down right now.

Back
Top Bottom