roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That GIF is going down in history

Dude is obviously a homosexual too. But yeah he got owned.
roll.gif
at his lip quivering like a little %!#%+.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

seriously....those last few seconds have to be made into a gif.

game set match
i already took care of that...
I made this testerday

10gy9sz.jpg

it will be used to emote extreme appreciation, like the blk women thread for example, or a victim of ether poisoning

EDIT: sorry, didn't see that someone else already posted one....mine's faster tho

hold the #*+$ up.... how does the chic get a pass and everybody cheers her shiesty $%# when she was probably doin itbefore homebody was?
smh.gif
double standards n $+*@. Tryin to act like she's all ritchous, storming off stage crying. @$@@#$%...

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

hold the #*+$ up.... how does the chic get a pass and everybody cheers her shiesty $%# when she was probably doin it before homebody was?
smh.gif
double standards n $+*@. Tryin to act like she's all ritchous, storming off stage crying. @$@@#$%...

M!ke

No doubt.

She was crying, yelling, hitting him and grilling at the end, but she was doing the same exact thing AND before him, and she proceeded to let him raise kidsthat might not be his!!!

GRIMEY

this grown #%# man started cryin and then tryied to faint
roll.gif

it look like chicky who caught him wanted to say get yo *+%!@ #%# of me

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by nine point five

hold the #*+$ up.... how does the chic get a pass and everybody cheers her shiesty $%# when she was probably doin it before homebody was?
smh.gif

M!ke

No doubt.

She was crying, yelling, hitting him and grilling at the end, but she was doing the same exact thing AND before him, and she proceeded to let him raise kids that might not be his!!!

GRIMEY
We have a lot of bad people in this world.
ohwell.gif

Both are grimey. Especially with kids involved
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom