Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by andy206

asian drivers FTL!!

you dont deserve anything more than a japanese car
& dumb as hell Acura's are Japanese stupid

Im sorry but i think u owe someone an apology
roll.gif
learn to read.

I'm so sincerely sorry for your loss. I can almost feel your pain because I have the same exact car but in black and I haven't driven another car thatI have loved like this one.
frown.gif

At least you are fine.

So umm...since the car is trashed can I PLEASE have the wheel caps?

smh.gif
I gotta remember his face he lives in my town. Gotta make sure when I seehim behind the wheel to pull over and let him pass first.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by andy206

asian drivers FTL!!

you dont deserve anything more than a japanese car
well.. that was harsh
& dumb as hell Acura's are Japanese stupid
are YOU stupid? i said he deserves nothing more than a japanese car

read it again

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2 other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif

these types of cars?!?! that's not even a sports car.

you deserve this. i don't feel sorry for you.

and you take your parents for granted because i know damn well you didn't buy this car on your own.
indifferent.gif
i wouldn't be driving like that if it wasn't my own car that i paid for you idiot.
You shouldn't be driving like that, period. It matters not whose car it is. Aren't you like what...19? It's because of dudes like youthat our age bracket's insurance premium is so high.

First off i would like to say, that you sir, are an embarassment to the Vietnamese community

And second....No wonder why your name is Chiizy Ngo....

Major FAIL!

Back
Top Bottom