Wow....my first accident

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Fantastic4our wrote:
wait....is dude in the youtubes OP?

I asked myself this too and the answer, sadly, yes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man *#$, going 80-100 on local roads.. ppl like you are what make asians get a bad rep for driving..
indifferent.gif

sigh.. if dude had not taken enough L's since joining.. you sir are not fit for NT, RIP

i automatically started laughing when i saw the title, the OP, and that it was 8 pages long....and it didn't disappoint!

i wish your hands were decapitated from the accident...save NT from listening to your scrub ramblings, save you from getting embarrassed during that cat fightof yours, lastly save your parents from buying your dumb. a new car.

disgrace to vietnam. ****

1st off...sorry about the crash. i really hope you learned your lesson...i definitely did going over 100mph and i have to pay a 1500 dollar fine, 1 monthlicense suspension, and 2 points on my record. but that was in the highway. you did it in the city bro...and look at what happened. it could have been a lotworse.

roll.gif
9 pages long and OP is no where to be found . I guess he took enough L . Rush hour 3 Chris Tucker " You're asian , stop embarrassingyourself" Chris Tucker

first off. C PAIN YOU GOT OWNED!
laugh.gif
your videos are pretty funny in a "i love to laugh at you" way.
please sticky this and on a side note, Acuras arent truly Japanese, actually its not even sold in Japan. and besides Gran Turismo says they're American
tongue.gif

lastly, i really hope you dont get your hands on one of those S2s cause you'll prolly crash that too!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom