Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

first off they gonna see the cats bite marks and they gonna go to every dog in the neighborhood and check the teeth to see if it fits.

than they gonna search your house for black trash bags and your +%%$$+....

so throw the trash bag thing away.... just incase.. idkkkkk but %$%* i watch alot of first 48.

wth man ??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

first off they gonna see the cats bite marks and they gonna go to every dog in the neighborhood and check the teeth to see if it fits.

than they gonna search your house for black trash bags and your +%%$$+....

so throw the trash bag thing away.... just incase.. idkkkkk but %$%* i watch alot of first 48.

wth man ??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO, you watch to MUCH first 48
its just a cat...you act like op gonna get locked up for life for commiting a murder

roll.gif

Ok so my neighbors just knocked on my door asking about their cat(bag in hand)...my dog starts barking in the back room. He was talkin as if he knew somethingI didn't. I think the cams got me y'all. I +@$!$% up.I kept it cool but I KNW FOR A FACT HE SAW THE BITE MARKS...im goin to jail...smh fml

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok so my neighbors just knocked on my door asking about their cat(bag in hand)...my dog starts barking in the back room. He was talkin as if he knew something I didn't. I think the cams got me y'all. I +@$!$% up.I kept it cool but I KNW FOR A FACT HE SAW THE BITE MARKS...im goin to jail...smh fml
Ask a lot of questions and think positive. Did you use gloves when handling the bag? Wash all clothes you were wearing when handling the cat. Andpull one of your dog's teeth out, that way it wont match the bite mark.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok so my neighbors just knocked on my door asking about their cat(bag in hand)...my dog starts barking in the back room. He was talkin as if he knew something I didn't. I think the cams got me y'all. I +@$!$% up.I kept it cool but I KNW FOR A FACT HE SAW THE BITE MARKS...im goin to jail...smh fml

Just confess and be apologetic. If I was your neighbor and wanted to get back at ya, I would get a steak, marinate that in bleach, cut it up and throw a fewpieces to your back yard so your dog will get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom