roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't take this thread anymore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this N man...stupid, crazy but this story is sooooo damn funny.

laugh.gif
at the cat turning it's head gif
roll.gif
NT always coming through!!!!!!!

keep us updated my man...

AMAZING THREAD

Just read this whole thread and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That PS had me dead on the floor dying, cousin came to check on me like "you straight?!"

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

That PS had me dead on the floor dying
Had you dead on the floor dying huh? So were you dead, or were you in the process of dying?

Anyways, it's really not that funny though.

laugh.gif
@ Crux's meow meow Siaopao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ All the OP's attempts to please NT w/ pictures and transporting cat
roll.gif
@some of the responses and RS's PS's Man NT is really on one sometimes.

30 pages of Crack!!!! im coughing everytime i laugh this is hilarious lol....hate coughing but love laughing thank u to all that made this possible now rollthe end-credits!!!!!!

Just when I thought it could'nt get any better, the cats out of the bag. This is among the funniest threads I have ever seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They bout to dust the cat for fingerprints and %$!, you doinjail time buddy jk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well,he was asking me alllll types of questions.The neighbors yard I left the bag in was ACROSS the street standing in his doorway looking across the street athim talkin to me.He was on some First 48 interrogation type *$%+.He asked has my dog recently got out the fence or have I seen what happened to Diggles.Eachtime I told him no he looked at me as if he was Jesus looking right through my lies..So I asked him I was like "You guys have cameras,wouldn't thatshow what happened to Diggles?" He replied,"we're checking on that.The picture is somewhat hard to make out"
I was like "did you guys see anything strange?".....He avoided the question.
nerd.gif

And yes for the record I had on some Stanley Cleaning Gloves...
But I know I was compromised.......Dude tryna scare me.I'm tryin to keep my cool because if I just bust out "Man Im sorry my dog killed your cat"and they dont have me on the cams,then I'm screwed...But Im in a lose,lose situation anyway.
tired.gif

My neighbor is a *%!+%# snitch
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Well,he was asking me alllll types of questions.The neighbors yard I left the bag in was ACROSS the street standing in his doorway looking across the street at him talkin to me.He was on some First 48 interrogation type *$%+.He asked has my dog recently got out the fence or have I seen what happened to Diggles.Each time I told him no he looked at me as if he was Jesus looking right through my lies..So I asked him I was like "You guys have cameras,wouldn't that show what happened to Diggles?" He replied,"we're checking on that.The picture is somewhat hard to make out"
nerd.gif

But I know I was compromised.......Dude tryna scare me.I'm tryin to keep my cool because if I just bust out "Man Im sorry my dog killed your cat" and they dont have me on the cams,then I'm screwed...But Im in a lose,lose situation anyway.
tired.gif

mad.gif

but bro...WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT IN THE OTHER NEIGHBOR'S YARD??? what made you say "yea...this will be a good idea"?

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Well,he was asking me alllll types of questions.The neighbors yard I left the bag in was ACROSS the street standing in his doorway looking across the street at him talkin to me.He was on some First 48 interrogation type *$%+.He asked has my dog recently got out the fence or have I seen what happened to Diggles.Each time I told him no he looked at me as if he was Jesus looking right through my lies..So I asked him I was like "You guys have cameras,wouldn't that show what happened to Diggles?" He replied,"we're checking on that.The picture is somewhat hard to make out"
nerd.gif

But I know I was compromised.......Dude tryna scare me.I'm tryin to keep my cool because if I just bust out "Man Im sorry my dog killed your cat" and they dont have me on the cams,then I'm screwed...But Im in a lose,lose situation anyway.
tired.gif

mad.gif
If I was you and I saw my neighbor grilling me from across the street, I would've been like......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom