wow smh at these soldiers

wut a bunch of @%&^% A-holes, cmon this is beyond embarrassin for America n our so-called "struggle" for world peace
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This is one of those bad seeds but my friend who came back last year from Iraq told me some of his comrades semi-raped women over there for fun.

even if they did why would your friend even say that and why would u snitch on them like that. sometimes ppl just gotta keep their mouth shut no matter how bad the situation is
indifferent.gif
Stupidest thing I've ever heard.
no because some things are just meant to be kept to yourself. for example, lets say your friend robbed someone would u go around saying that herobbed someone. i know i wouldnt, but i guess every1 is different....

Ballinsam23 wrote:

KenJi714 wrote:

This is one of those bad seeds but my friend who came back last year from Iraq told me some of his comrades semi-raped women over there for fun.

even if they did why would your friend even say that and why would u snitch on them like that. sometimes ppl just gotta keep their mouth shut no matter how
bad the situation is
indifferent.gif

no because some things are just meant to be kept to yourself. for example, lets say your friend robbed someone would u go around saying that he robbed someone. i know i wouldnt, but i guess every1 is different....

thats your friend though.

That wasnt his friends, it was just his comrades.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

even if they did why would your friend even say that and why would u snitch on them like that. sometimes ppl just gotta keep their mouth shut no matter how bad the situation is
indifferent.gif
no because some things are just meant to be kept to yourself. for example, lets say your friend robbed someone would u go around saying that he robbed someone. i know i wouldnt, but i guess every1 is different....

you're all on your STOP SNITCHIN phase huh? grow up dude.
indifferent.gif
this ain't the hood.

always that 10%. you shouldnt let this video think this is how all troops are. in all groups of people there are going to be douches that slip through thecracks

Back
Top Bottom