Wow smh CDP 2/21 for 80.00$

man thats a good deal
eek.gif

Marshalls always has some randoms for cheap around my way, especially for kids. I bought my nephew 2k9's, 60+'s, and some aqua 8's. On a side note, I love the 2's in this pack. Had them on yesterday.

Originally Posted by aaronj

Potomac Mills in Woodbridge?? Could've copped for my brother lol.

Yea. They had them in there for that price for a while actually. Like dude said, only kids sizes though.

Originally Posted by damianglass

Marshalls always has some randoms for cheap around my way, especially for kids. I bought my nephew 2k9's, 60+'s, and some aqua 8's. On a side note, I love the 2's in this pack. Had them on yesterday.

wowzers!!! we got quite a few down here in cali. i guess its time for me to hit up marshalls and check for myself lol
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by aaronj

Potomac Mills in Woodbridge?? Could've copped for my brother lol.

yes potomac mills in woodbridge just to let you guys know their kids sz no men sz thats the wack part

GGRRRR
mad.gif

only steal/deal I ever found at Marshall's was Laney 60+ for $49.99 and of course I scooped 'em

I'd split that CDP for the AJ2 ANYTIME so u guys know whats up....

i know marshalls gets JB stuff every now and then but i never see anything too exciting. guess i need to check more often.

i know some of the goodwill stores even have some heat from time to time. always just beaters nothing to collect but you get lucky from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom