Wren32 size 14 collection post

I've always been into jordans since i put that first pair on (og white and red 14's size 11 in 5th grade) but obviously so has eveyone on this site.lol. I Love jordans majority of my money goes to shoes like most on here.I have other shoes but i dont really care about most of those too much. I wear a size14 (a few 13's) I dont have any crazy heat but some of this stuff was very hard to get. MY favorite Jordans are the 13's, 5's and 8's. but nomore talking on to the KICKS.

The whole thing

Olympic 1's

Chicago 2's

Fire reds 99'

Burgundy 5's

Olympic 7's

Aquas x2

Concords (doin a sole swap)

Columbias (restoration project)

Taxis x2 (CDP)

Burgundy 13's

Mustard 20's

21's

Chicago 23's

3/20 CDP

5/18 CDP

8/15 CDP

11/12 CDP

Concord 6 rings

Dub-Zeros

King County Spizikes

Fusion 3's

My Fitted Hats (All Size 8 )

Fire Red 5s=GOAT. Best J ever made.

Dope collection. Being a size 13 I know personally how hard it is sometimes to get kicks. 14 must be next to impossible.

dope stuff considering your size 14
pimp.gif

Serious heat man. Size 14 makes it even more respectable knowing how hard that size is to find.

Nice collection bro. Nice to see a fellow bigfooter here. When I have time I'll try to take collection pix of my stuff. Are you on I$$? Just wondering cuzin the member section theres a team big footers on there with the major players aka buyers in our size. So its a cool network to be a part of. KVN

Originally Posted by KVN

Nice collection bro. Nice to see a fellow bigfooter here. When I have time I'll try to take collection pix of my stuff. Are you on I$$? Just wondering cuz in the member section theres a team big footers on there with the major players aka buyers in our size. So its a cool network to be a part of. KVN
im on iss ocassionally but i like NT way better so i usually stay on here but ive bought/traded from people on there before.

Back
Top Bottom