WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Watching last yrs Undertaker vs Triple H match on WWE Classics on demand
pimp.gif

Such a great match. I really thought Triple H was going to win when he hit the tombstone on Taker

I need to re-watch that match because I've only seen it once.

Personally I'm a big fan of their WM17 match.

Here's the pics.
244nvkk.jpg

21evp8y.jpg

10iidlh.jpg

25qvn6g.jpg

2s94x04.jpg

Enough of the boring stuff...
devil.gif

(Pics of Eve and Laya didn't come out right
frown.gif
)

(don't mind Kidd Natalya was looking good
pimp.gif
)
29vh3s.jpg

sl5pjd.jpg

otojgg.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Is that you in the wheelchair? Did they take a picture with your Diva's championship?

laugh.gif

Nice pics Cubano.

- Sunday’s WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view is still not sold out but a lot of tickets are expected to be sold today and tomorrow at bargain prices.

- Last word on Brock Lesnar appearing at WrestleMania 28 was that the two sides were still working on terms of a deal including financial issues and a number of dates that he would be working for WWE. WWE wants Lesnar to have a somewhat regular role.

- No word yet if Steve Austin is planning on flying into Miami today for WrestleMania 28 and the Hall of Fame but he indicated on Twitter late last night that he was still on the West coast.

- Add Diamond Dallas Page, Hillbilly Jim, Haku, Ric Flair, Barry Windham, JJ Dillon and Tully Blanchard to the list of stars who have been spotted at WWE’s hotel this weekend.

- The Ultimate Warrior wrote the following on Twitter in response to Triple H’s comments about him to the Los Angeles Times this week:

“Since 2011, WWE’s tone about UW’s mark in the biz has changed. Something’s going on but your guess is as good as mine.

I don't like them announcing the main event of WM a year early..It's just too much time to build the match..

If they both come back I would like an angle where
Batista comes in and says he was the most powerful force in wwe history

then Brock would come out and give him a rebuttal

The following weeks they rip through most of the roster, other than the major players

Leading to a ppv bout

like someone said earlier Batista must be heel

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Whatever happened to that new Championship belt that was leaked around the fall?

dont remember seeing this. pics?

Still haven't figured out how to embed on this iPad, but here's the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

oh ok, now i remember....looked kinda plain

would be dope if cm punk appears with a new wwe belt tomorrow

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Still haven't figured out how to embed on this iPad, but here's the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

oh ok, now i remember....looked kinda plain

would be dope if cm punk appears with a new wwe belt tomorrow
sick.gif
sick.gif
that belt looks awful

While it isn't anywhere near being the best design ever, ANYTHING is better than the current one and Im just ready for a change already.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by hymen man

Is that you in the wheelchair? Did they take a picture with your Diva's championship?

laugh.gif

Nice pics Cubano.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

DAT MASS!

LAYLA PICS DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT??????? ^@%# you *blocks*

Back
Top Bottom