WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

I am like a kid on christmas eve right now.

My liver is ready.

Could care less about Lesnar & Batsista at this point. Icing on the cake if they show, if not, I still got cake.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I am like a kid on christmas eve right now.

My liver is ready.

Could care less about Lesnar & Batsista at this point. Icing on the cake if they show, if not, I still got cake.
roll.gif

otojgg.jpg

roll.gif
oh my God

someone give Cubano the Michael Tarver gimmick and strap him with a camera.
laugh.gif

i smell $$$$

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by casekicks

Take bkmac with you..Thanks..

Sorry, who?

You know, the guy that shows up once a month and gives a stupid grin and a thumbs up and then isnt heard from again for another 4/5 weeks..While you're at it, go ahead and take brasilian with you too..Keeps stalking me and it's getting a little weird..

Spoiler [+]
I am as active as I can be. These fast few weeks have been busy for Jeribkmac. Fozzy studio time, NTWTAxxess pressers and meet-and-greets, etc. My lifestyle is more than lavish. It was not handed to me, it was all earned. You little dweebs hate on me, and you're both really sucking the jealous shtick far too long. Stop biting, it doesn't feel good for anyone.

What you both, and all of NTWT need to know, is that come tomorrow night, I will earn a title shot after my victory. I've said it many atime, but 2012-Y2J is my year; Year 2012 Jeribkmac.

Come the end of the match, I will be pointing to the rafters, where I will headline NTManiaIII.
WWE-Superstars-4th-of-March-2010-wwe-10743707-486-386.jpg

See you all tomorrow night.

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

Survey filled out.

i only live half hour from Sun Life Stadium so my buddies and I are gonna do some mid-day bar hopping before heading to the stadium for some (hopefully) tailgating.

sitting in section 139. not sure of what time to show up at Sun Life yet, thinking 5-!@@.

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
ive been getting e-mails about lobo's nt maniaII video and the fact that its late

i have nothing to do with that.

but lobo we're waiting.

2a0hoxw.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
2OIbA.gif
1z52dn4.gif
abs0S.gif
ql3.gif

Spoiler [+]
LERhY.gif
EbKNH.gif
lEHHZ.gif
sytxj.gif
Peace out Christian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
go0mJ.gif
RkVTS.gif
u6W7U.gif
hZTYZ.gif

Spoiler [+]
uR0t1.gif
8p1vL.gif
7qbSJ.gif
Kofi
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
iLOmy.gif
nrtZ5.gif
IYBsj.gif
W9cO9.gif

Spoiler [+]
Vjb6i.gif
LbyPD.gif
nVLA0.gif
oyJU4.gif

pKBTZ.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

sitting in section 139. not sure of what time to show up at Sun Life yet, thinking 5-!@@.
You can't say %%#? %$%? It's not even a curse word...

survey done

this is gonna be a great weekend WM HOF, Final Four, Wrestlemania and I DVRed the Goon 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

survey done

this is gonna be a great weekend WM HOF, Final Four, Wrestlemania and I DVRed the Goon 
laugh.gif

Madmen, The Killing, Game of Thrones!  Fantastic weekend.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by StillIn729

survey done

laugh.gif

Madmen, The Killing (
grin.gif
 still gonna give season 2 a chance though),
Game of Thrones!  Fantastic weekend.

Add Bob's Burgers and the season finales of Shameless, House of Lies and Californication and this weekend is beyond stacked.

I forgot Shameless!
I just hope Yuku cooperates tomorrow.. i'm not gonna post all day so I have enough posts to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom