WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I'm in the same boat.  Indy is 3 hours away.  If WM was in Indy, I would probably be going. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

That'd be a hell of an aunt.

But yeah WWE pissed me off with that choice. The city got the superbowl and got GREAT reviews. They could of been in a safe dome that I believe would have been easier to sell out. Indy its self. You have Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan surrounding which contains a good amount of wrestling fans that would have killed for a 2-5 drive to mania.
Those reviews came a little late though to decide for this year's WM. I can see waiting to see what the reviews said about the SB before going to a new stadium, though.  I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in a few years though.
It needs to. WWE would give mid west wrestling fans a easier shot at going to mania. Detroit isn't too far but they've had it not too long ago.

On to tonight, I wonder what will the reaction be once Cena wins. No way he loses. He's the company man of company men in the E. It'll be interesting if it does ANYTHING to change the people that hate him.

ApasQ_jCQAEcEQR.png

New Cena Shirt for tonight

Indy is only about 2 1/2 hrs from me, so if they do decide to have mania there I will finally get to realize a childhood dream of attending one..I totally understand why they do WM in the major markets, but sometimes it'd be nice if the midwest could get a major ppv..

20120323lgrockcenac.jpg

Tonight is The Showcase of the Immortals, The Night Legends are Made, The Granddaddy of Them All (all terms that WWE has failed to use this year which I blame on WWE not using Jim Ross), WrestleMania XXVIII.  The tagline for tonight is “Once in a Lifetime

Originally Posted by casekicks

Indy is only about 2 1/2 hrs from me, so if they do decide to have mania there I will finally get to realize a childhood dream of attending one..I totally understand why they do WM in the major markets, but sometimes it'd be nice if the midwest could get a major ppv..

Exactly.

I know it would be a FAR stretch and Cincy would have to develop a bit more in terms of building the city up (Happening now) but I'm always thinking how cool it would be to have a Summerslam at Great American or Paul Brown. "Summerslam in the Jungle"
laugh.gif

If I was a wrestler who was on that near elite level or actually up there with Cena and company. I'd try so hard to make it happen.

The write up.......
pimp.gif

The suspense.................
pimp.gif

The beer I just opened....................
pimp.gif

Mon corps est pret

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Haven't been this pumped for a Mania in a LONG TIME!!!
I just don't know how to feel right now.

4W just informed me of the Brock stuff,
eek.gif
I'm just going to chill until the show. OMG MAN!
pimp.gif

I'm so hyped for WM this year. Admittedly, the undercard is pretty weak but Punk/Jericho, Rock/Cena, and Taker/HHH can all be classics. Plus with the Batista/Lesnar talks, it's gonna be a hell of a night.

my DVR shows this starting in 30 mins. 2 hrs of previews maybe?  Haha.  Read through 4W's predictions.  I hope we don't see a match that's been hyped for a year end uncleanly.

Back
Top Bottom