WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

OOOOHHHH SNAP BATISTA BOMB/SHOOTING STAR PRESS COMBO TO THE ROCK
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

After all of these years, I HATE, I mean HATE those gimmick, "Bounce off the ropes into a weak ground strike" moves.

The Worm
People's Elbow
5 Knuckle Shuffle

I hate 'em!
The people's elbow is not week it has the power of the people
like goku's spirit bomb

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was an entertaining match as well.. All 3 of the top billed matches lived up to the hype. A great WM for the most part.

Figured Rock would get jumped by someone and Cena would bail him out a la Rock/Hogan/NWO but nothing. Santino almost winning Elimination Chamber was more exciting. HHH and Taker should have went last.

Can't wait for all the vids of crying kids tomorrow with their mark fathers, uncles, cousins, stc. marking for the Rock amongst their tears.

<--------------Orgasm when the ref counted 3.

Son beat the top 3 faces of the last 3 decades. Unfreakincreible!

Hogan must be pissed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

30t6p3b.gif
 @ no Brock Lesner tonight, this is exactly why i'm done with wrestling

DSK called this to a T.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so they leave brock for raw tomorrow

your thoughts on mania?

had the not done bryan wrong, it could have been one of the best manias ever

rock/cena delivered
punk/jericho delivered
hhh/taker def. delivered

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Figured Rock would get jumped by someone and Cena would bail him out a la Rock/Hogan/NWO but nothing. Santino almost winning Elimination Chamber was more exciting. HHH and Taker should have went last.
You missed this:
Originally Posted by 4Wrestling

OOOOHHHH SNAP BATISTA BOMB/SHOOTING STAR PRESS COMBO TO THE ROCK 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

ALSHJDFADSL;FJDS! I'M MARKING OUT! I CAN'T BELIEVE ROCK WON! CENA SUCKS! BEST WRESTLEMANIA EVER! CENA SUCKS CENA SUCKS CENA SUCKS! SIG CHECK! CHICAGO HATES CENA!

Batista and Brock gonna have the tag team division on lock for years.
pimp.gif

main event was too slow. rock was getting own. it would had been more exciting if it was a back and forth match. the end of an era match had it's down time too. it's cool that all three went out of the ring together. liked how d bryan got owned in his match, LOL. otherwise my favorite match was jericho vs punk.

Back
Top Bottom