WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

HHH/Taker
Punk/CJ
Rock/Cena
Brodus/somebody call your momma dancers
Rhodes/show
Orton/Kane
Johnny/long
Sheamus/Bryan
Divas.

I did HORRIBLE in the contest
laugh.gif

This one idiot on LAW is saying hes disappointed Brock/Batista weren't there. GET OVER IT. there's time to build that shh in the future if he's signed, can't just throw him in there with no build no nothing in a match that took a year to build.

I still vote Punk vs. Y2J was the best match but it got lost between the others
I don't mind the Rock winning because it's obvs. next year we get part II

pretty good WM imo compared to the last few

Was a nice Mania. The matches that were supposed to deliver did just that, and the ones that didn't will either have rematches in the next two
weeks (WHC & IC matches), or hopefully that's the end of it (Kane/Orton)

Was there any real doubt in anyone's head that The Rock would actually lose. He wouldn't come back to wrestle, cut promos, only to lose in the biggest event of the year. His ego (and other wrestlers who dont wrestle much) wouldn't allow it.

I thought the whole PPV was great, not even the Divas, Bryan's burial or Khali's presence could have %$#%!@ it up.
I even enjoyed the tag match in the pre-show.

I'm even glad that Batista or Lesnar showed up cause it would have taken away from both of the matches that people were thinking they were gonna be in.
People are too used to seeing crazy swerves at the end of PPV's.

How many people predicted The Rock to win?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Was there any real doubt in anyone's head that The Rock would actually lose. He wouldn't come back to wrestle, cut promos, only to lose in the biggest event of the year. His ego (and other wrestlers who dont wrestle much) wouldn't allow it.

I was completely surprised Rock won. I thought the whole purpose was to make Cena look good and put him over as this current generation's main guy. LOL I was very wrong.

Just got home from watching Mania. 
It lived up to my expectations, which were high. The three matches that were built well were all awesome. 
smokin.gif

Was at the bar watching this and it was amazing:

Undertaker/HHH =Classic

Jericho/Punk = Solid

Rock/Cena = Amazing and surprising, best part was all of us older guys told the Younger Cena fans sit down after Rock got the 1-2-3, felt great reliving out the Childhood tonight

Mania was a 2 thumbs up from me

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

now lets focus on NTMania II

link did not work for me, what were the results
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u laughing away the pain u suffered?

btw, check the thread about nothing in the music section

- WWE announced that 78,363 fans set an attendance record for Sun Life Stadium at tonight’s pay-per-view.

- We received reports from WrestleMania 28 that some fans had their views obstructed by the palm trees that were used for the set.

- Some fans were under the impression that Maria Menounos had an accident during her WrestleMania match with Kelly Kelly against Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix. Maria addressed this on Twitter and says it was makeup on the back of her pants:

“Just won my match at #Wrestlemania with @realkellykelly.amazing experience.and ps-that was eve’s makeup on my pants-let’s not get cray cray

Back
Top Bottom