WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I love that show b. I dunno what people where so upset last season was more dramatic. I found :lol: in every episode. It's just DRY humor that makes you think. Season 5 I think starts Monday or Tuesday. Gonna skip raw for 30 min to watch

Last edited:
21lj1p5.gif

[/quote]
tumblr_nd9usmO0VH1s2s4fio1_250.gif

Both had colorful personalities that made them household names. Both were given the chance to be the man and the face of their respective sports but we're never really the "man".

shaq in his prime wasnt ever the man? three straight finals mvps....4x champ....hes won championships, gold medals, mvps, named to all-nba teams, national player of the year....gonna be a first ballot hall-of-famer for sure...very few have a resume like him

As noted, issues between Steve Austinand Vince McMahon are reportedly what kept Austin from attending WrestleMania 31 this year.

According to The Wrestling Observer, the issues are directly related to the podcast interview Austin did with Triple H a couple months back on the WWE Network.

Vince was said to be unhappy with some of the questions Austin asked Triple H, and while it’s unknown exactly which questions upset Vince, it’s very likely Vince was not happy with Austin asking Triple H about Chyna and the Hall of Fame. The question lead to bad press for WWE, and prompted Chyna to fire back at Stephanie McMahon and Triple H during an interview with Vince Russo, which then forced Triple H to address the issue publicly.

With regards to Chris Jericho  interviewing John Cena  on Monday night, when WWE officials were looking to have a podcast air monthly on the WWE Network, Vince wanted a new host, and decided to ask Chris Jericho instead of Steve Austin. Speculation is that Jericho’s interview with John Cena will be much more company friendly than Austin’s interviews.

shaq in his prime wasnt ever the man? three straight finals mvps....4x champ....hes won championships, gold medals, mvps, named to all-nba teams, national player of the year....gonna be a first ballot hall-of-famer for sure...very few have a resume like him
He was but not in the way MJ was and Shaq splashed onto the scene after MJ retired. Same with Savage he was the man having classic matches at Mania getting the strap and getting pushed heavy and having the crowd love him but he wasn't Hulk. Not to take anything away from Shaq or Savage because they were great in their own way but they always had that "well they're not xxx...."

Back
Top Bottom