WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

TanDaringChickadee.gif

@CelticsPride34

Do you or anyone else have this full match? I always see clips of it. 

here you go papi , skip to the 45 sec mark

Lyrically he's top 5 in rappers doing it and that's off world play alone. I know this isn't the place for this debate but yea he's not for causal rap listeners just like lupe because off skill alone it's disrespectful to call him trash

:lol: i just noticed the thread name change

clickbait *** title. 4w learning from the best dirtsheet writers i see

I liked Reigns' preformance at Mania but I still think they missed their chance to reboot his character and look. I would've gave him new theme music at least.

Plus better ring gear. How does one compete in a "Bane" bullet proof vest?

Lyrically he's top 5 in rappers doing it and that's off world play alone. I know this isn't the place for this debate but yea he's not for causal rap listeners just like lupe because off skill alone it's disrespectful to call him trash

Not a casual listener. Bought his first album day of release when his label under shipped them and my local target had 10 total copies. his songs are uninspiring. His flow is weak. And his beat selection is almost Nas boring like. Backpackers only arguments are "ohh he's soo lyrical" yeah but the music lacks. Not throwing shade at you bro with anything I said. Even lupe (bought his first album first day too) has some hits with wordplay and music.

Last edited:
WWE has edited D Bry's Warrior award speech where he said "what we do is fictional".

Good because i have been arguing with my brother since we were 7 that Taker is indeed a dead person who has risen again.

Uninspiring? You haven't listened to him much after the first cd from what I can tell but yea. Everyone has there own ear you're not disrespecting me fam. To each his own.

Have all his albums except the new one! lyrics is not the end all be all to rate a rapper or any musician for that matter.

Last edited:
I don't see how you can't be inspired by songs like legendary, don't hold your applause, ambition, mama told me, heavens afternoon etc and this is excluding his mixtape stuff

Last edited:
I don't see how you can't be inspired by songs like legendary, don't hold your applause, ambition, mama told me, heavens afternoon etc and this is excluding his mixtape stuff

You just mentioned all of his best album songs. The rest of the songs on those albums are ok, mehhh, or trash. Nothing else stands out. Nothing great.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with Reigns keeping his Shield gear nor the Shield theme. I'd much rather have him do that than end up in some generic main event trunks.

Back
Top Bottom