Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Nah man, I thought I was exempt from that cause I was the original supporter of Blackdown.
These dudes weren't around that time, they don't know.
30t6p3b.gif
You good people, bruh.

CrankyVince mentioning Taker is not a good sign for those who are anti-Taker on this.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they are rebuilding Austin vs McMahon with Punk vs Laurinaitis aye... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. too soon. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. just because it worked the first time doesn't mean it will work the second time. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. the difference is McMahon could really gather Hate.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. if Vinny Mac wanted to cost Austin a match... it wouldn't be because he was counted out. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD >[/color]

laurenitis isn't the same character as mcmahon.
laurenitis is technically playing a face/neutral character that keeps "accidentally" making heel actions.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so he isn't an authoritative figure. the people going against the man angle.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kinda like how Vinny Mac did?... who is this clown talking to me?[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] that bella flop from the corner.[/color]

Really Kelly? You can't jump in and break the pin?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They didn't even show the roll-up because it was so bad

Bellas are just not attractive at all..But they do have some serious moose knuckles going on..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]divas should never get more than 35 seconds in the ring.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom