Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

The King
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THEY PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!

I seriously may buy Elimination Chamber just to show WWE fans will buy shows that aren't headlined by Cena and Orton.

I seriously may buy Elimination Chamber just to show WWE fans will buy shows that aren't headlined by Cena and Orton.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I will say one thing though. Not having Nash, Booker, and Sting is probably a blessing in disguise for TNA. Yes, it may have caused this angle to be pretty anti-climatic and stupid, BUT it is keeping three guys who clearly were only in TNA for the paycheck out of the company. TNA can now focus on pushing the wealth of younger talent they already have.

Nash, Booker, and Sting weren't going to do anything to increase ratings or pop a buyrate. They would just eat payroll and cause political problems.

I've said and completely agree with this.

the THEY angle is shot to hell which makes me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but hey. Hopefully they will now keep pushing the young talent.

I will say one thing though. Not having Nash, Booker, and Sting is probably a blessing in disguise for TNA. Yes, it may have caused this angle to be pretty anti-climatic and stupid, BUT it is keeping three guys who clearly were only in TNA for the paycheck out of the company. TNA can now focus on pushing the wealth of younger talent they already have.

Nash, Booker, and Sting weren't going to do anything to increase ratings or pop a buyrate. They would just eat payroll and cause political problems.

I've said and completely agree with this.

the THEY angle is shot to hell which makes me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but hey. Hopefully they will now keep pushing the young talent.

Orton and Cena will both be in the chamber match though, which will likely headline the ppv.

Orton and Cena will both be in the chamber match though, which will likely headline the ppv.

Yea the way Cole was yelling about the King not making it to wrestlemania... he's definitely going to.

Yea the way Cole was yelling about the King not making it to wrestlemania... he's definitely going to.

Back
Top Bottom