Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Club29

My money is on Johnny Nitro

and my predictions are stupid.
grin.gif

mine was somewhat possible.

you are talking about "LAWLER/COLE AT MANIA OMG" like that has any chance of happening.

come on son, I know you're desperate to lay some sort of comeback on me, but learn to pick your spots better.

pls go.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

THEY PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!

I seriously may buy Elimination Chamber just to show WWE fans will buy shows that aren't headlined by Cena and Orton.

I agree with you, BUT, you gotta remember that the other 6 dudes in the match (two of which are CENA & ORTON), make up the Raw elimination chamber, which will probably be the main event. 
ohwell.gif

I seriously may buy Elimination Chamber just to show WWE fans will buy shows that aren't headlined by Cena and Orton.

I agree with you, BUT, you gotta remember that the other 6 dudes in the match (two of which are CENA & ORTON), make up the Raw elimination chamber, which will probably be the main event. 
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

you are talking about "LAWLER/COLE AT MANIA OMG" like that has any chance of happening.

come on son, I know you're desperate to lay some sort of comeback on me, but learn to pick your spots better.

pls go.

I have to admit that I marked out and yelled at the TV sitting here by myself when Lawler won.

I have to admit that I marked out and yelled at the TV sitting here by myself when Lawler won.

$54.99 plus tax though..
sick.gif

grin.gif

pls go.

Actually...I dont see it being far fetched having The King face off against Cole at Wrestlemania.

The King won tonight, meaning he gets a shot at The Miz at EC. Cole can interfere in the match causing The King to lose, setting up a match between The King and Cole at Wrestlemania.

I dont think it is going to happen, but it isn't far fetched....just saying.

$54.99 plus tax though..
sick.gif

grin.gif

pls go.

Actually...I dont see it being far fetched having The King face off against Cole at Wrestlemania.

The King won tonight, meaning he gets a shot at The Miz at EC. Cole can interfere in the match causing The King to lose, setting up a match between The King and Cole at Wrestlemania.

I dont think it is going to happen, but it isn't far fetched....just saying.

Originally Posted by GenX

Cole is the ultimate troll but he's good at it
laugh.gif
If he wasn't the lead WWE announcer, I wouldn't have a problem with it.  But when he's trolling 90% of the time, and then trying to be serious 10% of the time to sell people on a PPV or big angle, it just doesn't work.

laugh.gif
If he wasn't the lead WWE announcer, I wouldn't have a problem with it.  But when he's trolling 90% of the time, and then trying to be serious 10% of the time to sell people on a PPV or big angle, it just doesn't work.

Same here when Nitro Sheamus and Cena were all on the apron I was yelling now Lawler now knock em all off!!

I kinda wish Cena didn't help King get Sheamus over the top but I guess it in a way protects the Celtic King.

Same here when Nitro Sheamus and Cena were all on the apron I was yelling now Lawler now knock em all off!!

I kinda wish Cena didn't help King get Sheamus over the top but I guess it in a way protects the Celtic King.

laugh.gif
This is why Cole sucks. He should just completely turn into the heel commentator instead of trying to me a heel commentator for one match, then being all joyful the next.

laugh.gif
This is why Cole sucks. He should just completely turn into the heel commentator instead of trying to me a heel commentator for one match, then being all joyful the next.

Back
Top Bottom