Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I have a bad feeling that 2 21 11 is the debut of awesome kong...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

God, I hope I'm wrong....
laugh.gif

At first I thought the Undertaker's return, but if it's a debut...STING!  

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Bischoff specifically said tonight that Nash, Booker, and Sting weren't coming to TNA.  Seems he was trying to spoil WWE's surprise.

And just as I typed this was the first I realized that Booker and Nash weren't even mentioned on tonight's show.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Bischoff specifically said tonight that Nash, Booker, and Sting weren't coming to TNA.  Seems he was trying to spoil WWE's surprise.

And just as I typed this was the first I realized that Booker and Nash weren't even mentioned on tonight's show.

King and Cole in a Mania match afterall????

According to Wrestlezone.com

WrestleZone has exclusively learned that WWE plans on giving Jerry Lawler his wish, and "The King" will get to wrestle at WrestleMania.
The plans, which are considered "top secret" at the moment, are for Lawler to be involved in some sort of gimmick or handicap match involving Michael Cole.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon feels they have invested so much time and air time into Michael Cole's heel persona, they need to get (and we quote) "some sort of payoff or resolution to the investment."

According to a key insider in WWE, Lawler and Cole will end up "in some sort of situation where they blow off Cole's heel run on the biggest show of the year.".

King and Cole in a Mania match afterall????

According to Wrestlezone.com

WrestleZone has exclusively learned that WWE plans on giving Jerry Lawler his wish, and "The King" will get to wrestle at WrestleMania.
The plans, which are considered "top secret" at the moment, are for Lawler to be involved in some sort of gimmick or handicap match involving Michael Cole.

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon feels they have invested so much time and air time into Michael Cole's heel persona, they need to get (and we quote) "some sort of payoff or resolution to the investment."

According to a key insider in WWE, Lawler and Cole will end up "in some sort of situation where they blow off Cole's heel run on the biggest show of the year.".

Don't hold your breath on Sting...he's been "heading" to WWE for the last 10+ years now and it's the same story every time. I think he's perfectly content on having a HOF career built outside of Vince's machine. Dixie and Spike TV keep paying him the big bucks for an easy *$# schedule so he'll be back in TNA sooner or later.

So that would mean the vignette is for 'Taker...why a vignette instead of his usual surprise appearance? Maybe the 'E wants to switch it up since 'Taker returns the SAME way every time
laugh.gif
...or more likely the vignettes are to get people talking and tune in for a ratings boost. Don't set yourself up for disappointment...chances are it's Undertaker.
Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

If that promo was for Sting, Vince is REALLY trying to screw TNA over.
Vince back to his trolling ways.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't put it past him but I don't think Sting will do it.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by diew its james

wait so at EC there wont be an EC match???
There will be an Elimination Chamber match to determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

As far as the World Heavyweight Championship, not sure....
I'm guessing the WHC gets defended in a separate Elimination Chamber match since they always have 2 at that PPV.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i see punk vs sting
alien.gif

Use your head man.
Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The Rock will appear for WWE when the timing is right, but will not wrestle.
His complete response reads:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's been saying that for like the last 3 years though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...seeing is believing.
grin.gif

EDIT:

Bischoff specifically said tonight that Nash, Booker, and Sting weren't coming to TNA.
Woah I didn't see that anywhere...is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

Just came back from RAW.. Was pretty awesome overall..

Big Pops:
Cena
Orton esp. when he was in the crowd
King
Santino w/Cobra

Heat:
Miz
CM Punk
Sheamus
Divas Matches (lol)

What sucked:
Dance off with Khali and Mark Henry vs Uso.. SMH
R-Truth Triple Failure at getting up the ropes... HAHAHAHA
Divas Matches
SuperStars

Just came back from RAW.. Was pretty awesome overall..

Big Pops:
Cena
Orton esp. when he was in the crowd
King
Santino w/Cobra

Heat:
Miz
CM Punk
Sheamus
Divas Matches (lol)

What sucked:
Dance off with Khali and Mark Henry vs Uso.. SMH
R-Truth Triple Failure at getting up the ropes... HAHAHAHA
Divas Matches
SuperStars

Don't hold your breath on Sting...he's been "heading" to WWE for the last 10+ years now and it's the same story every time. I think he's perfectly content on having a HOF career built outside of Vince's machine. Dixie and Spike TV keep paying him the big bucks for an easy *$# schedule so he'll be back in TNA sooner or later.

So that would mean the vignette is for 'Taker...why a vignette instead of his usual surprise appearance? Maybe the 'E wants to switch it up since 'Taker returns the SAME way every time
laugh.gif
...or more likely the vignettes are to get people talking and tune in for a ratings boost. Don't set yourself up for disappointment...chances are it's Undertaker.
Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

If that promo was for Sting, Vince is REALLY trying to screw TNA over.
Vince back to his trolling ways.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't put it past him but I don't think Sting will do it.

Originally Posted by diew its james

wait so at EC there wont be an EC match???
There will be an Elimination Chamber match to determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

As far as the World Heavyweight Championship, not sure....
I'm guessing the WHC gets defended in a separate Elimination Chamber match since they always have 2 at that PPV.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i see punk vs sting
alien.gif

Use your head man.
Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The Rock will appear for WWE when the timing is right, but will not wrestle.
His complete response reads:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's been saying that for like the last 3 years though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...seeing is believing.
grin.gif

EDIT:

Bischoff specifically said tonight that Nash, Booker, and Sting weren't coming to TNA.
Woah I didn't see that anywhere...is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Sole, did they show the 2/21/11? vignette live?

Yea they showed it.. I honestly though it could be Mistico but then again is probably the Taker like everyone is saying..

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Sole, did they show the 2/21/11? vignette live?

Yea they showed it.. I honestly though it could be Mistico but then again is probably the Taker like everyone is saying..

Back
Top Bottom