Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i looked thru the thread and i aint seethis but... take it for what its worth......(sorry if posted, didnt see it)

Last night former WCW, NWA and TNA professional wrestling champion Steve Borden aka "Sting" announced he has signed a 1-year Legends contract with WWE. Borden phoned into the observer himself claiming he wanted to end the speculation and constant emails and phone calls about his possible debut. "I believe the fans and people are well aware of my choice by now to sign with WWE after so many years. It may come as a shock to some, but I believe it is time for the Stinger to make his debut. I've had plenty of offers from WWE before, but this one is hard to get away from. I believe this is a good choice to honor the rest of my career in the WWE" Borden will appear on Raw 2-21-11 using his well known corpse paint gimmick. The rumors began to surfaced on the most recent edition of Raw when a vignette displayed a figure in a dark trenchcoat. Borden has reportedly signed a 1-year legends contract with WWE but is expecting to work a few matches during his run.

is this real or fake? im looking online and havent seen anything reported?

i looked thru the thread and i aint seethis but... take it for what its worth......(sorry if posted, didnt see it)

Last night former WCW, NWA and TNA professional wrestling champion Steve Borden aka "Sting" announced he has signed a 1-year Legends contract with WWE. Borden phoned into the observer himself claiming he wanted to end the speculation and constant emails and phone calls about his possible debut. "I believe the fans and people are well aware of my choice by now to sign with WWE after so many years. It may come as a shock to some, but I believe it is time for the Stinger to make his debut. I've had plenty of offers from WWE before, but this one is hard to get away from. I believe this is a good choice to honor the rest of my career in the WWE" Borden will appear on Raw 2-21-11 using his well known corpse paint gimmick. The rumors began to surfaced on the most recent edition of Raw when a vignette displayed a figure in a dark trenchcoat. Borden has reportedly signed a 1-year legends contract with WWE but is expecting to work a few matches during his run.

2u4rcwp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

There is no official news of a Sting signing.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

There is no official news of a Sting signing.

^yea its fake.

looks like its taker with the 2-21-11

- Brian Flores sent word that new ads in the Sacramento, California area are advertising The Undertaker for the February 22nd, 2011 WWE SmackDown tapings. This would be the next night after 2-21-11, when Taker is scheduled to make his return.

Also advertised for that taping is a 3-on-5 match with Big Show, Edge and Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett, The Corre and Alberto Del Rio.

- CM Punk responded to Jim Ross recently calling him the best villain. Punk wrote on Twitter: “When somebody I respect offers me glowing compliments, it’s better than any payday. Harley Race, Pat Patterson, Blackjack Lanza and now Jim Ross say I’m the best villain? Who am I to argue?

^yea its fake.

looks like its taker with the 2-21-11

- Brian Flores sent word that new ads in the Sacramento, California area are advertising The Undertaker for the February 22nd, 2011 WWE SmackDown tapings. This would be the next night after 2-21-11, when Taker is scheduled to make his return.

Also advertised for that taping is a 3-on-5 match with Big Show, Edge and Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett, The Corre and Alberto Del Rio.

- CM Punk responded to Jim Ross recently calling him the best villain. Punk wrote on Twitter: “When somebody I respect offers me glowing compliments, it’s better than any payday. Harley Race, Pat Patterson, Blackjack Lanza and now Jim Ross say I’m the best villain? Who am I to argue?

- While it was reported yesterday that Sting and WWE have had no talks at all, one source reports that WWE wanted Sting to work a full schedule, something that he would most likely not be interested in.

Another source reports that Sting may have actually already re-signed with TNA but that’s not confirmed. The feeling in the TNA locker room last week was that Sting was headed to WWE but recent reports suggest otherwise.

– Following a successful World Heavyweight Title defense over Dolph Ziggler Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario, Edge announced to the audience, “I might only have a couple more of these visits left in me, and I want to end my career in Toronto. Maybe if Mania is here.

- While it was reported yesterday that Sting and WWE have had no talks at all, one source reports that WWE wanted Sting to work a full schedule, something that he would most likely not be interested in.

Another source reports that Sting may have actually already re-signed with TNA but that’s not confirmed. The feeling in the TNA locker room last week was that Sting was headed to WWE but recent reports suggest otherwise.

– Following a successful World Heavyweight Title defense over Dolph Ziggler Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario, Edge announced to the audience, “I might only have a couple more of these visits left in me, and I want to end my career in Toronto. Maybe if Mania is here.

Kurt Angle upset with current TV angle:
Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter regarding this week's TNA iMPACT!:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

Why is he still in that hellhole?

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

Kevin Nash DID Sign with TNA
--Listening to the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer reported that Kevin Nash did indeed sign a new contract with TNA.  However, after the opportunity with WWE was presented to him, he spoke with Dixie Carter, and Dixie Carter signed his release on Friday morning.  A very bizarre story, although in the long run, not having Nash will likely benefit TNA.

Kevin Nash DID Sign with TNA
--Listening to the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer reported that Kevin Nash did indeed sign a new contract with TNA.  However, after the opportunity with WWE was presented to him, he spoke with Dixie Carter, and Dixie Carter signed his release on Friday morning.  A very bizarre story, although in the long run, not having Nash will likely benefit TNA.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I think this may be storyline.  In always evolving history of ridiculous Russo storylines, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett will face each other at the next PPV in a "WINNER GETS CHILD CUSTODY" match.  Unfortunately, I am not making this up.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I think this may be storyline.  In always evolving history of ridiculous Russo storylines, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett will face each other at the next PPV in a "WINNER GETS CHILD CUSTODY" match.  Unfortunately, I am not making this up.

Back
Top Bottom