Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mister916

Kurt Angle upset with current TV angle:
Kurt Angle posted the following on Twitter regarding this week's TNA iMPACT!:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."
Why is he still in that hellhole?

I think this may be storyline.  In always evolving history of ridiculous Russo storylines, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett will face each other at the next PPV in a "WINNER GETS CHILD CUSTODY" match.  Unfortunately, I am not making this up.

laugh.gif

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff".

"NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

I think this may be storyline.  In always evolving history of ridiculous Russo storylines, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett will face each other at the next PPV in a "WINNER GETS CHILD CUSTODY" match.  Unfortunately, I am not making this up.

laugh.gif

Reminds of that ladder match between Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero a couple of years back for custody of Domenick.

They had the "custody papers" suspended instead of a title belt.
laugh.gif

Reminds of that ladder match between Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero a couple of years back for custody of Domenick.

They had the "custody papers" suspended instead of a title belt.
laugh.gif

- Jeff Hardy was scheduled to win the TNA World Title back on this past Thursday’s iMPACT, had his court case came to an end at his last hearing. Hardy received another continuance so the decision was made to keep the belt on Mr. Anderson. This is why Anderson is still using Hardy’s Immortal belt, although a new belt is believed to be in the works.

The current plan is to do Anderson vs. Hardy in a Ladder Match at Against All Odds. It’s likely Anderson will keep the title since Hardy doesn’t return to court for a while.

- Jeff Hardy was scheduled to win the TNA World Title back on this past Thursday’s iMPACT, had his court case came to an end at his last hearing. Hardy received another continuance so the decision was made to keep the belt on Mr. Anderson. This is why Anderson is still using Hardy’s Immortal belt, although a new belt is believed to be in the works.

The current plan is to do Anderson vs. Hardy in a Ladder Match at Against All Odds. It’s likely Anderson will keep the title since Hardy doesn’t return to court for a while.

good:
sting should sign to e and make this happen

better:
sting teaming up with taker to form some kind of that "ministry" crap

best:
...then beat the hell out of that nexxus and corre factions..

good:
sting should sign to e and make this happen

better:
sting teaming up with taker to form some kind of that "ministry" crap

best:
...then beat the hell out of that nexxus and corre factions..

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

when are they gonna change the design of the wwe title i think its way past due
They've been meaning to change it for a while now, even Cena said it needs to change.
A new belt has already been made, but it hasn't debut yet.
Maybe after WM, or they might save it for whenever they unify the two belts.
I'll bet it'll have an eagle on it considering Vince has a hard-on for eagles.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

when are they gonna change the design of the wwe title i think its way past due
They've been meaning to change it for a while now, even Cena said it needs to change.
A new belt has already been made, but it hasn't debut yet.
Maybe after WM, or they might save it for whenever they unify the two belts.
I'll bet it'll have an eagle on it considering Vince has a hard-on for eagles.

you gotta believe kurt angle will be back in wwe come august. he needs to be back in wwe. having him fued with jarrett is a waste of his talent. And if mcmahon is signing old timers like nash and booker hes definately gonna sign angle..

oh and i saw smackdown yesterday and omg i agree with you guys about booker t doing color commentary good lord he sucks... they were better off signing stevie ray to do commentary lol

you gotta believe kurt angle will be back in wwe come august. he needs to be back in wwe. having him fued with jarrett is a waste of his talent. And if mcmahon is signing old timers like nash and booker hes definately gonna sign angle..

oh and i saw smackdown yesterday and omg i agree with you guys about booker t doing color commentary good lord he sucks... they were better off signing stevie ray to do commentary lol

Back
Top Bottom