Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Been busy lately spending time with family while I've been home.

Hope all y'all had a good holiday :pimp: see you tomorrow night because it's the night

- Jeff Jarrett defeated Matt Hardy to become the second WrestleCade Heavyweight Champion at tonight's big WrestleCade IV event in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It appears there is a GFW - WrestleCade working relationship as Global Force Wrestling was prominently featured during WrestleCade weekend.

The match was the first time the two have faced each other in their careers and it ended with Hardy getting busted open pretty bad. Jarrett hit Hardy with a guitar but it didn't break and busted Hardy open instead. He lost the title after that shot and had to be helped to the back after the match.

DNgDcKwl.jpg

gL370GOl.jpg

martin3.png

Bruh I live in Winston Salem and had NO idea this was going on :rofl:

Man every gril on One Tree Hill looked good.

One of my favorites. Always reminded me of AJ Lee

Last edited:

Yea I have been waiting for that documentary. Good stuff man.

You ever watch the RikiDozan documentary on The Netflix?
I saw it a long time ago and thought it was okay. Anything prior to '80's wrestling isn't really interesting to me personally, so this movie wasn't for me. 

Document 72 Hours: Wrestlers on the Road - Dailymotion-Video

As the recession continues to hit Hokkaido, Japan, a small pro wrestling group fights an uphill battle to energize the prefecture. The group was started about 10 years ago by a pro wrestling-loving salesman who became saddened at the plight of his home prefecture. Since then, the wrestlers have toured Hokkaido to conduct morale-boosting events, even as they have struggled to make a profit. It is now December, and the group is preparing for its 3-day winter event. They will tour Yubari where the local government has gone bankrupt and 2 other cities. This program captures the wrestling group as it travels from town to town, raising the spirits of a local population that actively supports each other so that they can all get by. 

[QUOTE url="/t/639289/wrestling-thread-nov-9-29-11-26-lets-all-remember-when-wrestling-used-to-be-great-on-thanksgiving/4920#post_24647655"]
It's definitely well known, but I'm also curious as to who did favors, and what favors :x :x
D'Lo
[/quote]

Nah, D'Lo, X-Pac, Kane, and Mizzark were dudes Russo went to bat for

Bray fat *** just smiling having a good time 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Miz is the only one that gets it. Miz stays in character even threw shade at Sandow
pimp.gif

Basically it makes it so the phone app isn't a POS :lol:... Let's you run YouTube in the background, with screen shut off and let's you download stuff...

It's dope... But I'm on free trial and sure as **** not going to pay for it :lol:...

Link for the free trial and how long is it?? Not paying for it either b.

Dam I love fall b

Basically it makes it so the phone app isn't a POS :lol:... Let's you run YouTube in the background, with screen shut off and let's you download stuff...

It's dope... But I'm on free trial and sure as **** not going to pay for it :lol:...

Link for the free trial and how long is it?? Not paying for it either b.

Dam I love fall b

I opened my YouTube and gave me an ad... So I got it there :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom