Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

so this isn't a heel turn; they are trying to get the fans on his side

Vince and HHH are so dumb

that match is gonna get **** on.

left class early for this.. missed Hogan

Last edited:
I know I'm extra late with this but.

Heatwave 98, probably top to bottom ECW's best show. The tag match between Sabu and RVD vs Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki is amazing. Great combo of ECW's extreme style, and japanese high flyers. The Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka was the best in their series. Chris Candido vs Lance Storm and Justin Credible vs Jerry Lynn are both great matches on any card. the Main event is a six man tag between Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, and Spike Dudley vs the Dudley Boys. It's fun, but my least favorite match on the card. I might be missing another good one i can't remember on this card.

You forgot the Taz vs. Bam Bam match where they go through the ramp..

I was there..Best event I've ever been to..

Last edited:
They were not turning him Heel. They were trying to get him over. Orton does not help that.

What did we just watch? Does that constitute a heel turn? Can Dave even heel turn without getting winded?

Last edited:
reverse-1331660379_paul_rudd__deal_with_it.gif

so this isn't a heel turn; they are trying to get the fans on his side

Vince and HHH are so dumb
tumblr_n1ilc8xdnZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Vince and HHH better smarten up soon and start thinking with their brains instead of their ***** because going down this road will result in a backlash of epic proportions.

Turn Dave heel, insert Bryan in match, keep HHH far away from feud.

Last edited:
Feel bad for Dave Bautista, has no control over the way he's been booked and ****** hating lol

That should have been a Rocky Maivia > NOD Rock type promo . . . he can't be a face anymore

WCW BASH AT THE BEACH 1996 One of the most historic events in pro wrestling history. Randy Savage, Sting, and Lex Luger face The Outsiders and a mystery partner. TV-PG - network.wwe.com/video/v31368965

Back
Top Bottom