Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

It's VKM and Shovel's fault Swagtista is getting booed..You can't leave DBry out of the Rumble and expect the winner, no matter who it is, to not get booed..

I know I'm extra late with this but.

Heatwave 98, probably top to bottom ECW's best show. The tag match between Sabu and RVD vs Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki is amazing. Great combo of ECW's extreme style, and japanese high flyers. The Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka was the best in their series. Chris Candido vs Lance Storm and Justin Credible vs Jerry Lynn are both great matches on any card. the Main event is a six man tag between Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, and Spike Dudley vs the Dudley Boys. It's fun, but my least favorite match on the card. I might be missing another good one i can't remember on this card.

Guilty as Charged 99, Taz vs Shane Douglas had a great buildup. RVd vs Lance Storm is an awsome athletics showoff match. Tajiri vs Super Crazy is amazing as always.

Anarchy Rulz 99 Tajiri, Super Crazy, Little Guido triple threat is awesome. three way dance for the title is great too between Taz, Masato Tanaka, and Mike Awesome.

Living Dangerously 99 RVD vs Jerry Lynn is awesome. Sabu vs Taz is a brutal main event.

Living Dangerously 98 Taz vs Bam Bam for the TV title.

Any match featuring the Dudley Boys, The Eliminators, or the Pitbulls is going to be fun to watch as well.
Lot's of great older stuff from before they hit PPV too once it gets uploaded to the network featuring a lot of guys who went on to bigger and better things later such as Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, Steve Austin, etc. etc.
Thanks man. I didn't watch ecw. But I knew of rvd, lance storm and taz

You forgot the Taz vs. Bam Bam match where they go through the ramp..

I was there..Best event I've ever been to..

Right! the previous one was the one they went through the ring, this was the one they went through the ramp, I don't know why I thought that was at one of the living dangerously events. Thanks, this network is going to be awesome for refreshing my memory on all these matches.

RT @HEELZiggler: here comes a great kid, @WWEBigE and hes got a helluva (squat) RACK [emoji]128064[/emoji]

#RAW

Man Dolph is a wild dude

Time for Biggie Grunts

RT @HEELZiggler: here comes a great kid, @WWEBigE and hes got a helluva (squat) RACK [emoji]128064[/emoji]

#RAW

Man Dolph is a wild dude

Time for Biggie Grunts
No one cares about his tweets.  He's desperate for attention.  Don't give it to the loser.

Got a legit question..Who do you guys think is stronger, Cesaro or Big E?

Most of the hate for Batista just stems from what happened Royal Rumble night where he was seen as taking Bryans "spot" and the crowds have been rolling with the hate ever since. Anybody going against Bryan instantly becomes a heel. Look at Sheamus, he's been getting pretty good cheers ever since coming back and the second that he touched Dbry last night in the chamber he got the hell boo'd out of him :lol:

Last edited:
Got a legit question..Who do you guys think is stronger, Cesaro or Big E?
Which makes me bring up another point. Wrestlers should have to go through a combine. They can add this to the product to legitimize the sport. Each year they can have an event televising it. Why not?

cesaro 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom