Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm guessing Big E's never seen that move before, could've been awful
definitely looked like he thought he was supposed to come up like a powerbomb. Could have been worse. But it didnt look too good. 

Whole match had some sloppy spots. 

So what's good with the Network for those of you who bought in? Specifically for usage on the PS4...

I'm heavily considering it simply for the every PPV is included aspect...Let alone some of that early 90's WWF / WCW content...

So what's good with the Network for those of you who bought in? Specifically for usage on the PS4...

I'm heavily considering it simply for the every PPV is included aspect...Let alone some of that early 90's WWF / WCW content...

I left it on for my brother and he was watching WM28 earlier and when I came home he was on WM29... so it's working well on PS4.

Its pretty bad right now, except for the live stream (and other shows they advertise on the front page) nothing really works. If they don't fix it within the next day or two it could get pretty bad for them.

Back
Top Bottom