Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

tumblr_n1qwqkspJ11qivspno1_400.gif

:x

Finally saw the Zayn/Cesaro match. Awesome from start to finish, hold, counter hold. Frustration and pain showing on their faces, that's how you get the crowd into it. Announcers did a great job telling a story.

What's the deal with Jeff Jarrett''s new promotion?

DC, when did Alice leave the MLW podcast? Didn't really care for her.

I would really hate to be apart of creative right now. Those dudes have to be beyond stressed

Not that hard. Just have DBry show he can compete with Bootista and Bootista gets frustrated and get intentionally DQd. Have HHH step out to try to screw DBry while Bootista have him down. Then Punk comes in for the save and attacks HHH.

I came up with that out of thin air as you can tell :lol:

If Punk really comes back tonight and gets put into the title match...:rolleyes

So after all the talk about being fed up with booking and not pushing the right stars, all it takes for him to come back is Vince offering him a spot in the main event?

If Punk really comes back tonight and gets put into the title match...:rolleyes

So after all the talk about being fed up with booking and not pushing the right stars, all it takes for him to come back is Vince offering him a spot in the main event?

Isn't that exactly what he's wanted the entire time? :lol:

Isn't that exactly what he's wanted the entire time? :lol:

That's pretty much what I feel but Punk supporters buy into his voiceofthevoiceless shtick way too much. I've seen dudes talk how maybe Punk will come back if they talk to him about their long term booking plans, including putting Bryan in the title match at Mania and I'm just like no, all Punk ever did was go intobusiness for himself :lol:. Not that there is anything wrong with that but some like to make him out as a saint who's always got the underdogs back. I guess he does, unless they're coming too close to taking his spot.

I've gone on way too much about how Punks been pissin me off with his pitiful efforts in the ring and constant complaining out of it ever since the Lesnar match and if he really successfully whined his way into the WM main event this year then **** him. Yeah, his previous work definitely justifies him having a WM one day (he should have main evented last year imo) but this wasn't his year.

Last edited:
Not that hard. Just have DBry show he can compete with Bootista and Bootista gets frustrated and get intentionally DQd. Have HHH step out to try to screw DBry while Bootista have him down. Then Punk comes in for the save and attacks HHH.

I came up with that out of thin air as you can tell :lol:
I meant in regards to all of the changes that have been taking place lately

Punk should have gone to Vince and given him a few stipulations in order to reup his contract for another 2-3 yrs.

1. Let him come back in Chicago and cut a massive, no holds barred shoot. No mic cutting off, no penalties. Let him get it all out.

2. Have LEGIT say on his storyline and where it goes throughout his contract.

3. Give Bryan the strap at WM, turn Punk heel again and then have the two feud leading to a title match at WM 31

Watched DDP/Karl Malone vs Hogan/Dennis Rodman the other day from Bash At The Beach '98. Haven't seen it since it originally aired, and good good, Rodman bust his *** so many times in the match :rofl: :rofl:

And Karl Malone with the tight *** DDP pants :lol: :lol:
034_WCW2203.jpg

DDP_KarlMalone_Mail0021.jpg

DDP taught him a good Diamondcutter though
tumblr_mpj8j1Ngo41qhjbxeo1_400.gif

It will be interesting to see if Punk returns tonight.... In Chicago, let him cut a huge pipe bomb promo...

Or

Open the show with CM Punks music... and have Barrett raise on his scissor lift and cut a BAD NEWS promo.

Back
Top Bottom