Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Lol @ 94 rumble when Owen was on the big screen going in on Bret while he was being rolled back from the knee injury. "Shouldve tagged me in brother. ..you're selfish, etc"

the network works flawlessly on the ps4
smokin.gif
"And that's why I kicked your leg outta your leg!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Busy right now but for the dude that wants legend killer matches check out catcus jack vs Orton at 04 backlash

Does anyone think Punk shows tonight?

I hope for his sake he doesn't... he should come back in like 6 months when he's fresher and motivated to do something better than just fight HHH or be put into a crappy build with Orton/Batista. No one wants to see those two matches. Unless he does come back tonight and cuts a epic promo leading to some reasoning to his hiatus, I don't want dude to be back just to have him there.

If the Batista/Orton makes still goes on as Batista/Orton (which would be silly), the crowd needs to Batista Bomb all over it. We already know Orton can hardly deal with hostile crowds, and apparently neither can Batista :lol: it's gonna be great for all the wrong reasons

I hope for his sake he doesn't... he should come back in like 6 months when he's fresher and motivated to do something better than just fight HHH or be put into a crappy build with Orton/Batista. No one wants to see those two matches. Unless he does come back tonight and cuts a epic promo leading to some reasoning to his hiatus, I don't want dude to be back just to have him there.
He needs to get in shape. Dude is fat

Busy right now but for the dude that wants legend killer matches check out catcus jack vs Orton at 04 backlash

First match that came to my mind but couldn't remember the PPV it was on. That match is going on right after I'm home from work. Thanks dude.

Summerslam 04 Orton vs Benoit
Orton vs Shawn Michaels 03 unforgiven
Orton vs Rvd 04 don't remember ppv

Evolution was the best man. I loved the freaking promos with them in the limos and flair as the god father of the group. lol

How often are they putting up new content ?

WCW had some amazing matches in 96-97...the cruiserweight division was putting out classics damn near every PPV

Back
Top Bottom