Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Next week Cena's gonna walk the ropes and paralyze himself
Oh my goodness, ya'll got me dying over here 
roll.gif

Wow!  Did you hear the crowd pop for that piledriver?!  That's awesome.  Fans are legit shocked when a move is used that is never used in WWE.  That was cool.

Great match. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

I can see why the pile driver is banned, but its just so bad ***.

can't even hate or lie, even though the outcome isn't what i wanted that was a great match. WWE gave Dallas a treat. A ppv quality match. Atmosphere still doesn't beat MITB 2011 but the quality did imo. I think that was the best Punk vs Cena match yet.

Now I can hate. Twice in a Lifetime For the Gold here we go. Willing to bet my Yeezy 2s that Cena will win

I won't

Dat match.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

A Piledriver?
eek.gif

Cena with a Batista Bomb and a Hurricanrana?

If that was the blowoff to the Cena/Punk feud for a while, then that was a hell of a sendoff.

Kudos gentleman.

Can you imagine the amount of kids in the crowd that never had the luxury of seeing a Piledriver??? :smokin

Damn, so what do you think the consequences of Punk's piledriver is going to be

This match almost made up for them revealing Taker's return

Had to give my little brother a history lesson cause he didn't know what that move was :lol:
Wow.........that puts things into perspective. (Time Wise)

Jerry Lawler

Show him RVD getting piledriven by Dreamer

Tell him why WWF banned it.

Austin/Owen

I misunderstood johnnyredstorm. Didn't realize you mentioned his palms. Not sure story behind that.

Back
Top Bottom