Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Didn’t know you were a big KOR fan tbh

He takes the business serious and does a nice job of mixing The MMAs with the Pro Wrestling.

Speaking of taking things seriously,
B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Has AEW explained what "Danuel House" is about or will we also be expected to get the stupid inside jokes like we were told by the AEW-ites whenever we asked for an Orange Cassidy background story?

Scorpion's music sounds like a song from a Sonic the Head Chog game but I can't remember which one

He takes the business serious and does a nice job of mixing The MMAs with the Pro Wrestling.

Speaking of taking things seriously,
B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Has AEW explained what "Danuel House" is about or will we also be expected to get the stupid inside jokes like we were told by the AEW-ites whenever we asked for an Orange Cassidy background story?
Haven’t really been watching much so I don’t know. AEA18 AEA18 would be the one to ask.

That is one of my gripes with A&W though. You are expected to already know everything about these random guys they bring in. You’re also expected to go on Youstube to watch Dark Elevator and Being Elite in order to be informed on certain things. This is one of the biggest reasons why they can’t really grow their viewership and get more casual eyes on the product, IMO.

And maybe they know that and are fine with it.

Wardlow, BEAT. But I'm sure we will be told why it makes sense. (Much like Adam Cole losing to dumb Orange Cassidy and immediately receiving a World Title Match).

Dumb Spears :lol:

2 yrs ago today
5e723518235c18224552b8f5
43950222-DB5D-497E-A7DF-921C0C79865C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom