Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

PWI is reporting that MJF booked the red eye last night but never boarded the plane.

Samoa Joe also missed the fan fest but it was due to a scheduling conflict.

Last edited:
I get it he sees the biz for what is and wants to cash out . But if he goes to the e he ain’t getting out of fla unless Cody got some pull.

I get it he sees the biz for what is and wants to cash out . But if he goes to the e he ain’t getting out of fla unless Cody got some pull.

He goes to WWE and he's going straight up to the main roster.

I think he will have the match tonight though.

Yea if MJF goes t the E he’s not going to Florida unless that’s where Raw or Smackdown is for that night. They’re going to capitalize on his popularity.

Good for Sasha/Naomi/Maxwel. I think it was Masked Man and Kaz on their pod talking a few weeks ago about how all the good documentaries and stuff that WWE has done are basically about wrestlers who tried to stand up for themselves. You’re pissing off the higher ups in the short term, but essentially “grabbing the brass ring” in the long term.

Man its hard for me to be all this MJF stuff. I think he'll stay in AEW and still get the bag. He will be to contricted in WWE and fade away after his first run. I think its a work in a work thats getting worked. Sucks im guna miss the PPV tonight becauce of work. Yall think we guna see some NJPW come tonight?

Good for Sasha/Naomi/Maxwel. I think it was Masked Man and Kaz on their pod talking a few weeks ago about how all the good documentaries and stuff that WWE has done are basically about wrestlers who tried to stand up for themselves. You’re pissing off the higher ups in the short term, but essentially “grabbing the brass ring” in the long term.

Wonder if we will see a, "Always stand up for three boys no matter WHAT" post from the Chick Magnet or will he be silent since the issue is happening next door.

Easy to take shots at The Vince.

Good luck in WWE

When Vince changes his name to just Maxwel (with one l because the other Maxwell is taken) :lol:

Seems poorly planned if he did this so he could get a release and go to WWE

If AEW releases him, he loses the leverage of being in the middle of a bidding war which means WWE could low ball him...plus we already know how Vincent Kennedy McMahon feels about people who walk out

I just hope he's alright mentally and there isn't something more serious going on

Wonder if we will see a, "Always stand up for three boys no matter WHAT" post from the Chick Magnet or will he be silent since the issue is happening next door.

Easy to take shots at The Vince.
You can already see how folks are reacting differently to Maxwel than they did to Sasha/Naomi. Funny stuff.

in the interviews i've seen, it seems like MJF sees himself more of a superstar than just a pro wrestler. he knows his time in the rin

Cole: Oh My God! Pat! It's NGK! NGK! What's he doing on Smackdown?!

Pat: He might have new letters but he's the same douchebag. UNBELIEVABLE!

wwe shop selling knock-off burberry scarves in different colors with big logos

mjf is only 26. hes got forever to sign with the wwe.

Grass isn't always greener but maybe it will be different for him

ha-smirk.gif

Back
Top Bottom