Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Will be interesting to see how Cody is booked for Triple H’s Raw. Does he hold a grudge against Cody for AEW beating NXT?
doesnt matter now. thats all water under the bridge now.

hoedy was the biggest babyface in wwe before he got injured.

Rey getting beat up all night like it’s a running gag :lol: :rofl: without Edge, Rhea is the driving force behind Judgment Day. Without her, Priest and Finn are basically Shaniqua’s Basham Brothers

Alexa vs Doudrop should’ve been Doudrop launching her body like a missile and flattening Alexa in 12 seconds.

Rey getting beat up all night like it’s a running gag :lol: :rofl:

Watched a clip.

They washed Ron like:

jumped-getting-beat-up.gif

Rhea with the I'm Your Papi tee.
:lol:

I’m sure all new stuff will come post Summerfest but I’m wondering and looking towards the draft and how Hunter splits this up really and gives certain people the creative freedom and to a level how will NXT be utilized going forward as well.

I think what we’ve seen with certain people going back and being champ as helped them a lot when they do come back down the road but also for that younger talent to get put over by those more establish name veterans will help.

I just gotta think health wise he has to split up the roles and allow others to make certain calls on talent. Road Dogg and HBK will be a duo for a show. Is there an amount they could give Heyman to run a show? Could Shane returning ever be an option?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom