Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Enjoyed NXT alot.

- GiGi Dolin...look, Tariq gonna have to understand.
- Zoey is pretty goodt. Not bad on the mic either.
- GYV now look like they walk around college campuses asking people to join their weird sex cult.
- Chase vs. Italian Cesaro(amazing entrance btw) was flames.
- I like Bron, but man I don't really want to see him feud with Finn Balor, if Finn Balor activated DK Mode.
- Arianna Grace...look, Farrakhan gonna have to understand.
- Let Uso #3 wash Great Edge and be done with it. I can't take trash talk from a guy like Wagner seriously when he sounds like Sylvester The Cat.
- Just put Wes Lee with Ricochet. He's kinda directionless as a singles guy
- Julius Creed has IT. Dude is super impressive.
- #OurFutureLegend Tony D with a great win :pimp: danger style danger style
- Alundra Blayze appearance was cool.

As my guy T0INE T0INE would say, it was GOODT. More episodes like that and I'll actually tune in more.

Enjoyed NXT alot.

- GYV now look like they walk around college campuses asking people to join their weird sex cult.
- Chase vs. Italian Cesaro (amazing entrance btw) was flames.
- I like Bron, but man I don't really want to see him feud with Finn Balor, if Finn Balor activated DK Mode.
- Let Uso #3 wash Great Edge and be done with it. I can't take trash talk from a guy like Wagner seriously when he sounds like Sylvester The Cat.

As my guy T0INE T0INE would say, it was GOODT. More episodes like that and I'll actually tune in more.

You saw the NXT episode a couple weeks byke when he came over to the ropes where Vic and Wade were ringside and did his final pose over them and Wade stop midsentence to pose with him?

**** had me dying. :lol:

Always like Aichner. He was unique in that he moved around like a cruiserweight but also showed off Cesaro-esque strength.

Doesn't really do any flippy stuff anymore but seems to doing GOODT! with the new gimmick.

layziegunts layziegunts

We’re back, POSTmarks!

This month, “The Godfather” Nate Milton, “The Professor” Dr. Kris Ealy, and “The Youngest In Charge” Andrew Thompson went LIVE for the first time since POST Podcast Day to discuss the biggest stories of the month – including the abrupt resignation of Vince McMahon!

Brandon Thurston (Wrestlenomics) joined The Advocates to discuss Vince McMahon’s recent legal trouble, Sasha Banks & Naomi’s future, Big E’s recent comments, AEW’s new tag Champs, Titus O’Neal and more!

The N.W.A. Podcast: “The End Of An Error” - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT AEW NJPW UFC Podcasts, News, Reviews

AbsoluteChiefDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

This guy def going back

Now, I will say this about botches: I believe the best matches in wrestling require 1 botch. There's no such thing as a "pretty" or "perfect" fight. Things get sloppy and ish happens in real life. Now with the botches that occur on AEW, they can be avoided because it's people doing things they have no business doing.

I'm all for extending yourself past your limits, but an age old rule of wrestling: Don't do anything that you cannot do 10/10 times.

MY issue with botches is when wrestlers attempt to "fix" the botch by REDO-ING the botched spot.

As far as you can, don't LET the audience know you messed up.
Don't KEEP trying to SAME damn spot over after you've already messed up.

My favorite botch that I had NO problem with because they KEPT going and were professional about how they played it out.

Sasuke was probably going to hit Liger with a springboard huricanrana but botched it, and ended up just doing a (flash) one on the ground.

The "botch" is believed to have been planned. That is how seamlessly they worked around that spot in the match.

Sidenote: How crazy those fans got after that match still gives me chills. I watched this match a few nights ago.

Full Match

nice jahb nice jahb

Last edited:

If this were to happen today you and basement dweebs wood find a way to complain
Enjoyed NXT alot.

- Chase vs. Italian Cesaro(amazing entrance btw) was flames.

It's sad when the only recognizable name on that card is Alundra Blayze

If this were to happen today you and basement dweebs wood find a way to complain

It's sad when the only recognizable name on that card is Alundra Blayze

Honestly, there is just as much content on these days. We are just in the internet age vs. the TV era.

There is plenty of programming for whatever type of fan you are.

Some interesting matches at these events worth watching but sadly it was a live for the moment type thing as none of the appearances would have any jaw dropping value when re-watching in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom