Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

That women's match was weak as hell. The random outsider looked like she had some potential though.

I think THEIR ranking system adds nothing to their product to be honest.

But if you are going to HAVE one, why not use it with fidelity?
It’s a tool not a guideline. It would be impossible to put together a weekly wrestling show based solely around ranking.

But still how would eliminating it improve the product in any way?

It’s a tool not a guideline. It would be impossible to put together a weekly wrestling show based solely around ranking.

But still how would eliminating it improve the product in any way?

It would be one less thing Tony Khan would even have to entertain. That brain power could be used on booking long matches between wrestlers on opposite ends of the card.

The Ricky Starks segment was weird.

Seemed to be planting the seeds for a full face turn.

Then Hobbs attacked him like he was being written off TV for while.

Not mad at Hook getting the FTW championship. Let him hold that while he continues to learn.

Is it a legit title, though?

Oh they don’t still have those 15 members????
no just uno, meat man john silver and 10 the buff masked guy

i think that last brodie lee tribute moment was the begining of the dismantling of the dark order. they didnt renew 3 of the members contracts. ana jay is with tay now and who knows about colt cabana. his contract wasnt supposed to be renewed but he had a random match on the roh preshow.

no just uno, meat man john silver and 10 the buff masked guy

i think that last brodie lee tribute moment was the begining of the dismantling of the dark order. they didnt renew 3 of the members contracts. ana jay is with tay now and who knows about colt cabana. his contract wasnt supposed to be renewed but he had a random match on the roh preshow.

Colt will probably be an RoH guy going forward

I’m not sure what you mean. You mean the way the shows are paced and how the main event tends to be rushed?

AEW touches on a lot of extremes.

Long matches between folks that shouldn't be in the ring together.

Rushing through segments, not letting things breath.

Pacing is not their strong suit.

I think a big reason is because they simply have too many people on their roster.

See how it pays off down the road.

Dude must have some dirt on TK or something.

Big win for Garcia….I wonder if this leads to Danielson being the odd man out in the combat club eventually or having to prove himself again

I think it's about time for them to have some kind of shakeup...honestly just want them to move past the JAS stuff so we can see some fresher matchups

Danielson clearly sees potential in Garcia to be putting him over like that in his return match

Even before the finish he was selling his *** off

AEW touches on a lot of extremes.

Long matches between folks that shouldn't be in the ring together.

Rushing through segments, not letting things breath.

Pacing is not their strong suit.

I think a big reason is because they simply have too many people on their roster.

See how it pays off down the road.

Dude must have some dirt on TK or something.
I agree on the loading it’s one of the things they need to smooth out but I think they usually start strong and then always mistime something in the middle.

I think it’s smart to give people like Brody and Garcia big wins on TV. Makes it feel like anyone can win at anytime and builds their legitimacy for future use

I think it's about time for them to have some kind of shakeup...honestly just want them to move past the JAS stuff so we can see some fresher matchups

Danielson clearly sees potential in Garcia to be putting him over like that in his return match

Even before the finish he was selling his *** off
Hopefully this is the catalyst for that… I’d love to see Regal call out Danielson for not using the same escape Yuta did to get out of the sharpshooter at Death before Dishonor

I agree on the loading it’s one of the things they need to smooth out but I think they usually start strong and then always mistime something in the middle.

I think it’s smart to give people like Brody and Garcia big wins on TV. Makes it feel like anyone can win at anytime and builds their legitimacy for future use

Sure, they have to win at some point but in general, their top stars are in too many long matches with midcard folks.

Having an , "anyone can win at anytime " approach isn't a good look.

There should be distinct levels on a roster.

Back
Top Bottom