Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Crazy they decided to create belts just so the winner of Elite vs Undisputed Era can have something to hold up whenever the match happens :lol:

I hope Tony realizes what he has with Starks
he'll probably end up in wwe with his best bud hoedy.

crazy to think the wwe had both mjf and ricky starks and let them go.

just goes to show you the wwe doesnt really develop stars anymore.

thats not a bad thing though. alot of these indy wrestlers just need the spotlight and time.

guys like orange cassidy, darby allin, mjf, and starks would be over huge in the wwe.

gotta stop sending major signings to nxt tho. it damages their star power.

fans want the shock. the surprise. not a guy whos in development for months then finally gets called up

I hope Tony realizes what he has with Starks

I thought Starks dropping the belt to Hook and cutting that promo afterwards was to setup a push for him then Hobbs beats the dog**** outta him literally seconds later. :lol: :smh:

Regal said before on commentary that he was trying to get Starks on NXT for a minute but the higher ups didn't bite.

I thought Starks dropping the belt to Hook and cutting that promo afterwards was to setup a push for him then Hobbs beats the dog**** outta him literally seconds later. :lol: :smh:

Regal said before on commentary that he was trying to get Starks on NXT for a minute but the higher ups didn't bite.

I like how they've clearly defined Hobbs as the heel and Starks as the babyface because they were both kind of tweeners before

Think Ricky will probably come out on top in their feud

To everyone upset with AEW and their multiple titles and multiple factions.

Come to WWE, we have ONE faction that matters and only ONE title on each show that actually matters.

Plus you dont have to worry about the promoter dancing in the background of the show.

This is the NEW WWE, this is TRIPLE WWE.

Back
Top Bottom