Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I like how people don't like what a star is so they have to use "legit star". Dunno how someone can not legitimately be popular.

Ok.

Danhausen is popular, right?

Does that mean he's a top guy?

Would you put the world title on him?
you worked yourself into a shoot.

wasnt nobody calling these guys top guys.

YOU and your comrades stated your opinion about tony cons announcement. YOU guys made it what you wanted it to be. Wasnt nobody talking about top guys, needlemovers, or putting world titles on guys. this is what tony con said.
20220218_175046.jpg

so maybe what he said was for his audience and not the wwe fan who isnt a fan of his company

ofcourse you guys wont think a guy like danhausen or josh alexander is huge news. but to his fans, the guys who actually know who these guys are, it is.

you worked yourself into a shoot.

wasnt nobody calling these guys top guys.

YOU and your comrades stated your opinion about tony cons announcement. YOU guys made it what you wanted it to be. Wasnt nobody talking about top guys, needlemovers, or putting world titles on guys. this is what tony con said.
20220218_175046.jpg

so maybe what he said was for his audience and not the wwe fan who isnt a fan of his company

ofcourse you guys wont think a guy like danhausen or josh alexander is huge news. but to his fans, the guys who actually know who these guys are, it is.

Fantastic work again, man :lol:

I agree with the DC, the Sox, and the Knee Bender. In the grand scheme of things, Keith Lee is the only one I’d consider a huge move. He can be world champion in AEW. I’m just thinking Tony keeps hyping up signings then it turns out to be a Big Show on commentary, or a “hall of fame level” signing Christian. That’s like an nba team saying they’re signing a HOF talent then sign Spurs Tracy McGrady

noblekane noblekane

You watching the AAA show tomorrow?

Hijo del Vikingo v John Morrison (AAA Mega Championship)
Fenix and Pentagon v Dragon Lee and Dralistico
Psycho Clown v Cibernetico v Laredo Kid v Bandido v surprise luchador
La Empresa (Sam Adonis, DMT Azul, and Puma King) v La Familia Real (LA Park, Hijo de LA Park, and LA Park Jr.) v Nueva Generación Dinamita (Sanson, Cuatrero, and Forastero)
Maravilla v Lady Shani v Flammer v surprise luchadora
Willie Mack, Mr. Iguana, and Niño Hamburguesa v Psicosis, Abismo Negro Jr., and Latigo
Villano III Jr. and La Hiedra v Octagon Jr. and Sexy Star v Arez and Chick Tormenta

Ok.

Danhausen is popular, right?

Does that mean he's a top guy?

Would you put the world title on him?

OK, I'll bite. I LOVE Danhausen. I absolutely do not think he's a "top guy," or world title worthy. I definitely think he's a "star." I don't think TK has ever been referring to him in any of these "big announcements." He got a pretty damn big pop for his debut in Cleveland of all places, and dude moves SERIOUS merch. That definitely counts for something.

You can be a "star" without needing to have a belt put on you. Plenty of guys have proved that over the years.

OK, I'll bite. I LOVE Danhausen. I absolutely do not think he's a "top guy," or world title worthy. I definitely think he's a "star." I don't think TK has ever been referring to him in any of these "big announcements." He got a pretty damn big pop for his debut in Cleveland of all places, and dude moves SERIOUS merch. That definitely counts for something.

You can be a "star" without needing to have a belt put on you. Plenty of guys have proved that over the years.

I get that but KL is the only guy out of that list that's a bi deal.

I kno DH got a big pop.

The denim goof gets pops as well.

I'm just saying that guys like KL could bring credibility.

BTW, i have something to ask you after i saw the 2 matches you requested on Dynamite.

Those weren't the issue but something else was.

noblekane noblekane

You watching the AAA show tomorrow?

Hijo del Vikingo v John Morrison (AAA Mega Championship)
Fenix and Pentagon v Dragon Lee and Dralistico
Psycho Clown v Cibernetico v Laredo Kid v Bandido v surprise luchador
La Empresa (Sam Adonis, DMT Azul, and Puma King) v La Familia Real (LA Park, Hijo de LA Park, and LA Park Jr.) v Nueva Generación Dinamita (Sanson, Cuatrero, and Forastero)
Maravilla v Lady Shani v Flammer v surprise luchadora
Willie Mack, Mr. Iguana, and Niño Hamburguesa v Psicosis, Abismo Negro Jr., and Latigo
Villano III Jr. and La Hiedra v Octagon Jr. and Sexy Star v Arez and Chick Tormenta
its on at the same time as the tna ppv?

“Big Announcement “ should be reserved for heavy hitters. I didn’t know who any of those people outside of Keith and Jay were until they were in AEW.

I saw some were complaining that the ic title is meaningless and of course Vince will bury it with a Knoxville win at wrestlemania..

knoxville winning the ic title at wrestlemania?

If that bull**** happens then the IC title history should be erased forever.

No ****ing way they let that happen.

That would be David Arquette level.

Back
Top Bottom