Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Not really arguing anything other than that she seems to fit the WWE mold. I’m not even a fan of hers I could just see them picking her over Shayna Io or Naomi in the pecking order.
For ME, I think she needs to at least have a couple matches that you could point to. Feel like she hasn’t had one yet. All character work and her squashing people. She’s only been wrestling for like a year or so right?

Bazemore had several in NXT run. Naomi has had a few and has been super over with the crowd for years now.

For ME, I think she needs to at least have a couple matches that you could point to. Feel like she hasn’t had one yet. All character work and her squashing people. She’s only been wrestling for like a year or so right?

Bazemore had several in NXT run. Naomi has had a few and has been super over with the crowd for years now.
Yeah I hear you I’m not saying it should happen at all. It’s just hard for me to imagine WWE turning down that look and a undefeated record.

Bazzlers criminality underutilized.

Bianca
Rhea
Harlot
Becky
Sasha
Bailey
Oscar
Bazemore
Naomi
Low Sky
Ronda

Don’t think any of the A&W women are cracking that tbh. They’d fall in the next tier.

i think Jade cracks this line up easy. Not saying she’s better I just don’t think they care about at least 3 of the above listed like that.
That is a long list. EYE think unbiasedly that the top 3 root beer women would be in that category and there's nothing pointing to IT otherwise. Heck Even Toni Thighs would be on that list if she were still in the WWe post Vince era.

Who do you consider to be the best Women's wrestler of all time?

I got it….

It’s Wednesday. You know what that means..
dynamite.jpg

That is a long list. EYE think unbiasedly that the top 3 root beer women would be in that category and there's nothing pointing to IT otherwise. Heck Even Toni Thighs would be on that list if she were still in the WWe post Vince era.

I can’t speak to the girls IN JAPAN, but in American promotions, I think it’s Harlot for as much as people seem to hate her. She has the total package. Performs at a high level in every big match.

Gotta be Charlotte in American wrestling.

I 1000% believe Vince didn’t push Baze because she isn’t attractive enough. She can be a good top heel though. Hopefully Trips let’s her cook.

Thought it was gonna be Omega and the Young Bucks teaming for the Trios belts looks like he isn't ready since it appears to be Hangman.

TK has to find a way capitalize and have Jade become a superstar that is bigger than just wrestling. Land her some big endorsements and tv/movie deals.

Back
Top Bottom