Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

How do you think Wardlow has been booked SINCE the MJF Feud?

Many people felt he was elevated to a semi/main-event status after that night.

I was one of those who thought Wardlow would be pushed to the moon after. Been a fan of his since he made his debut.

I just don't understand how one week you have him take on 10 "guards" and make easy work of them and then a week later you have the Denim Goof put on a competitive match against him.

Last edited:
B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

How do you think Wardlow has been booked SINCE the MJF Feud?

Many people felt he was elevated to a semi/main-event status after that night.

Giving him the TNT title is the right move for him and the belt. The Orange Cassidy match was also good.

Other than that it’s been lackluster. But right now they’re building to him powerbombing Satnam. I would assume he’s in for a long run so there is plenty of time to do more after All Out.

Or if I’m answering as B Sox

Wardlow sucks. Tony khan is burying him.

Wardlow has good potential. Was hot as ever coming out of MJF feud. Currently doing nothing of importance though.

I was one of those who thought Wardlow would be pushed to the moon after. Been a fan of his since he made his debut.

I just don't understand how one week you have him take on 10 "guards" and make easy work of him and then a week later you have the Denim Goof put on a competitive match against him.

Orange Cassidy is always competitive. Whether you like him or not it’s ridiculous to expect him to be squashed he hangs with everybody

Orange Cassidy is always competitive. Whether you like him or not it’s ridiculous to expect him to be squashed he hangs with everybody

Listen, guy who takes an excessive amount of jumpshots.

Only reason he on tv is because Tony Khan dresses like him for Halloween.

You got a red hot Wardlow right after beating MJF. You have him face Orange Cassidy immediately in a babyface vs babyface match where OC is competitive because he's the owner's favorite wrestler.
Any time someone gets over, TK sticks him either with Cassidy or Danhausen.
Where's MJF?

#Bookeroftheyear.

#BookerOfTheYear has collected all this talent only to end up focusing on bums and random outsiders. Wild.

You got a red hot Wardlow right after beating MJF. You have him face Orange Cassidy immediately in a babyface vs babyface match where OC is competitive because he's the owner's favorite wrestler.
Any time someone gets over, TK sticks him either with Cassidy or Danhausen.
Where's MJF?

#Bookeroftheyear.

I still don't understand why Hooks spent any time dealing with damn Danuel House. But "they're both over."

Back
Top Bottom