Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Dave Meltzer: “WWE is looking for a big Japanese guy as we speak, and [Konosuke Take****a] is exactly what they’re looking for.”​

Yes they are great. I loved the DX one last night. I fell asleep watching the Mankind one after. But seeing the DX one brought me back to all the kids in my school doing it and getting in trouble non stop
😂

What about the Lex Luger one? SC kid SC kid Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios

Take A **** had all those matches and isn’t actually signed?

Nah, he went back to Japan. :lol:

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

Listen to Lance's thoughts from this week.

LEt me know what was unfair criticism.

Figure Four Daily with Bryan Alvarez and Lance Storm is back with tons to talk about including Lance's thoughts on both this week's Dynamite and also RAW. A fun show as always so check it out~!

This is from the 9th.

I think I sent you the one from the 2nd.
In that case I never heard the original one lol. This is the one I heard last week.

Rampage could be way better I agree with that part. However it seems like they’ve realized it’s a death time slot and bailed on making it essential viewing. Last weeks gave you no reason to watch whatsoever.

I can respond to the Mox criticism tho. I’m not a huge Mox fan myself however it’s a very popular opinion that’s he’s “Wrestler of the Year” and I think his Indy run has a lot to do with it. Once again this is only a negative if you wanna perceive it that way.

One of my favorite things about AEW is that wrestlers are largely allowed to present themselves as they want. That’s a draw for me. This is how he chooses to present himself for some reason.

One of my favorite things about AEW is that wrestlers are largely allowed to present themselves as they want. That’s a draw for me. This is how he chooses to present himself for some reason.

Right, I get the allure of that vs. WWE where EVERYTHING is controlled/sanitized by Vince.

But there should be a happy medium. Someone needs to save these talents from themselves because their gut instinct might not always be the best choice.

IE: Darby doing all the physical goofball stuff in/out-side the ring.

Right, I get the allure of that vs. WWE where EVERYTHING is controlled/sanitized by Vince.

But there should be a happy medium. Someone needs to save these talents from themselves because their gut instinct might not always be the best choice.

IE: Darby doing all the physical goofball stuff in/out-side the ring.

I understand from a business perspective that’s probably the best route. But I’m just a fan of AEW not invested in the business and what appeals to me personally is giving the wrestlers full freedom to express themselves.

I enjoyed his match with Mike Bailey a month or so ago. I have no incentive to not enjoy something because it’s not smart from a business perspective for Tony Khan.

And it’s not on the show or mentioned on the show so it doesn’t affect AEW booking at all.

That being said I find Mox’s obsession with bleeding every week to be tired and I thinks it’s ****s other people over because when they try to use blood it comes off as overkill.

He’s also sloppy in the ring.

What? You’re the one who constantly said what happens outside of the confines of AEW you can’t expect anyone to know about

It DOESN'T affect AEW booking, but AEW fans will be the first ones to say, "AEW fans know what happens in every other promotion so AEW doesn't need to tell us anything on air."

But it's completely different when YOUR world champ is involved in those "random outside" activities. We aren't talking about how outsiders are introduced to the AEW audience.

It DOESN'T affect AEW booking, but AEW fans will be the first ones to say, "AEW fans know what happens in every other promotion so AEW doesn't need to tell us anything on air."

But it's completely different when YOUR world champ is involved in those "random outside" activities. We aren't talking about how outsiders are introduced to the AEW audience.

What’s the consequence tho? People that are gonna see this match against Effy are more than likely already AEW fans or at lest familiar with the product

Casuals will never know this happened

What’s the consequence tho? People that are gonna see this match against Effy are more than likely already AEW fans or at lest familiar with the product

Casuals will never know this happened

Plenty will see it via Social Media..

There is no consequence.

AEW's fanbase will stay relatively the same no matter what.

the blood IS getting old but jon moxley is a pretty good sports entertainer.

wwe will probably throw the bank at him when his contract is up.

Back
Top Bottom