Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Khans Bologna, I think, is starting to realize that booking pro wrestling is easy for the first 2yrs or so..Everything after that is where the trouble starts..Fans get tired of the same old same old..Wrestlers' egos start showing really bad..Sponsors are ready to really put their .02 cents in..Dude really thought he was gonna take daddy's money, snort a few dozen rails, and make magic..I wouldn't be surprised if AEW loses their tv deal in the next 2-3 yrs and is nothing more than a newer version of NWA:TNA;iMPACTwrestling

Khans Bologna, I think, is starting to realize that booking pro wrestling is easy for the first 2yrs or so..Everything after that is where the trouble starts..Fans get tired of the same old same old..Wrestlers' egos start showing really bad..Sponsors are ready to really put their .02 cents in..Dude really thought he was gonna take daddy's money, snort a few dozen rails, and make magic..I wouldn't be surprised if AEW loses their tv deal in the next 2-3 yrs and is nothing more than a newer version of NWA:TNA;iMPACTwrestling

The blood.

The constant after-match beatings and saves.

The debut of male/female talent without even havin a video package to tell us who they are so we can give a damn.

Will the STARS Daniel Garcia or Wheeler Yuta win the belt before or after AEW loses their TV deal?

The debut of male/female talent without even havin a video package to tell us who they are so we can give a damn.

:lol: @ this being what yall care about.
This is the lettiest gripe I've ever seen about AEW.
We all have the internet. If you don't know someone you caN easily Google them

:lol: @ this being what yall care about.
This is the lettiest gripe I've ever seen about AEW.
We all have the internet. If you don't know someone you caN easily Google them

Not everyone is in on the indie/njpw stars.

A brief video package before the match wouldn't hurt.

According to Fightful, Full Gear may be taking place at the Prudential Center in New Jersey. First or second Sunday in November.

PWInsider: Kingston and Sammy Guevara sought each other out backstage at the taping and spoke, apologizing to the other for what went down several weeks ago. We are told that at the end of the discussion, the pair shook hands and agreed that the issues were in the past and everyone was moving on.​

Then you know what I meant. This thread is pointless. It was cool when it was funny but once it becomes this company will fail and here’s why it’s lame to me. Just MY OPINION.

I have never said AEW will fail.

I have my gripes with certain things but AEW folding would suck.

This thread is necessary.

Then you know what I meant. This thread is pointless. It was cool when it was funny but once it becomes this company will fail and here’s why it’s lame to me. Just MY OPINION.

:lol: this man wants the whole thread shut down because people said something negatively about AEW.

ALL TIME low aew-ite moment.

Back
Top Bottom