Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

FB509E4F-0531-41F2-B6F4-235D5B54EDF8.jpeg

Again… no viable reason this shouldn’t be a Main Event, at the very least a co-main event.

But I’m sure we can figure out why.

Cornette said he is waiting for an apology from Sami Zayn. He said for years he tried to convince Generico to ditch the gimmick and show the world his brilliance but Generico fought tooth and nail NOT to do so. So it's funny to see dude flourishing as he has been doing lately.

Jim Cornette on Sami Zayn's El Generico Gimmick - YouTube

Seems like Trips going to continue to bring some established workers to 2.0 to help the show out

FB509E4F-0531-41F2-B6F4-235D5B54EDF8.jpeg

Again… no viable reason this shouldn’t be a Main Event, at the very least a co-main event.

But I’m sure we can figure out why.
At this point since the YB's aren't the champs anymore it makes no sense to have this match right now. Better to wait it out let the heat keep building and keep working the marks into a long term storyline

At this point since the YB's aren't the champs anymore it makes no sense to have this match right now. Better to wait it out let the heat keep building and keep working the marks into a long term storyline

Seeing as Super Kicks just lost the championships… on free TV… and FTR have been in a very long storyline while giving the best matches, I don’t see how end game wouldn’t be Champion Bucks vs FTR.

I understand where they are now, but this should/would have been the plan months and months ago.

Last edited:
Wow, CYN had tons of momentum too.

Looks like the narrative is still controlled by WWE in the end.

Hello, wrestling fans! It’s time for Episode #30 of Shut Up and Wrestle, with Brian R. Solomon!

This week, my guest for the 30th episode is the legendary Taskmaster himself, the Prince of Darkness, Kevin Sullivan!

I was honored to get a chance to speak to a true icon of the ’70s/’80s/’90s about his early years in the WWWF, his relationship with The Sheik, and a whole lot more!

Shut Up and Wrestle with Brian Solomon: Episode 30: Kevin Sullivan on Apple Podcasts

Back
Top Bottom