Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Walter/ShameUs was very very good..Shameful just moves to slow and is a little to clunky in the ring for my liking..But he put in work..#BringBackFatGoonther..
Walter can’t miss. Great match for Rocksteady but Walter could have made it a classic with a better worker on the other side

Who could be in your opinion?
I’ve always thought IT should be Seth. Reigns has never been able to pin him. And they made a point of that last time they faced.

Lashley would be good.

KO would be good.

EYE think Code Man is more of an IC level talent, but they’ve booked him as a massive player since he’s come back to the company and the crowd is gonna go ape**** for him when he comes back at the Rumble.

E21A4064-4BB6-4397-B31B-F9D286909709.jpeg

What the.....?

Haven't started up the show yet but that's just wrong.

Getting Cody to the Title is a very easy, linear, story.

What about after? WM rematch of course, and then where do you go with him. How do you keep that romance he’s gotten since WM? Be interesting to see how they get some story telling going.

Lashley is certainly the one you could point to. I wouldn’t even mind bringing the US Championship with him.

I see what you're saying. They could also use the families of both wrestlers in it as well.

However i think it wil.be Breakker who dethrones Reigns.

Breaker not being Steiner will always be a head shaker. I saw somewhere Steiners want a good amount to use the name… but… use the damn name.

Couldn’t imagine Bret Hart’s son being called Canadian Bart.

New guys I like Ford, Steiner and Walter to do something at that level.

If you cant take it, dont dish it.

What time is All Ouch so Punk can prevent Dean from being the face of AEW.

WWE needs a real star to compete against.

The Liv/Shane match was as bad as I expected it to be..Liv's time as transitional champ desperately needs to come to an end and she needs to be sent back down to NXT..Would love to see my Chocolate Goddess come back and take the title off her in a squash match..

The Liv/Shane match was as bad as I expected it to be..Liv's time as transitional champ desperately needs to come to an end and she needs to be sent back down to NXT..Would love to see my Chocolate Goddess come back and take the title off her in a squash match..

You noticed the homage Liv paid to Sherri?

Boring Dean better squash The CM again or else this booking will look even dumber than IT already does.

Hopefully things get better with the return of MJF and A&W can be taken seriously as a company again.

Having 2 companies operating at a high level would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom