Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Right way to book Echo Chamber...

1. Entrance Music is sounds of wind with ghoulish voices saying "Echo Chamber" real slow over and over.
2. The top talkers are all part of the group.
3. They all echo what one another says/thinks.
4. Special Events, like Mania, they wear Marvel Echo themed cosplay. One can dress as Echo, one as Daredevil and one as Kingpin.

Echo Chamber.

You right. My fault Brother Bigelow.
Silly Rollins needs to take notes from the Riddler..Be goofy during a promo/entrance all you want, but when the bell rings you gotta be intense..I'd be far more likely to support Riddler taking the WHC off THOTT than RollinsInTheDeep..

Silly Rollins needs to take notes from the Riddler..Be goofy during a promo/entrance all you want, but when the bell rings you gotta be intense..I'd be far more likely to support Riddler taking the WHC off THOTT than RollinsInTheDeep..
You finish the match yet? :lol:

Right way to book Echo Chamber...

1. Entrance Music is sounds of wind with ghoulish voices saying "Echo Chamber" real slow over and over.
2. The top talkers are all part of the group.
3. They all echo what one another says/thinks.
4. Special Events, like Mania, they wear Marvel Echo themed cosplay. One can dress as Echo, one as Daredevil and one as Kingpin.

Echo Chamber.
This once again isn’t funny tho. The only people who like your posts are not surprisingly the people in Echo Chamber. Who would have thought ?🤷🏾‍♂️

Matthew Riddles is another that EYE would put in category with FRANKLIN and LANGSTON.

All can get busy in the ring. Switch goes off.

I miss Walter's old entrance, good to see Imperium back together.

If Walter stays this aggressive with everyone, would like to see a push upwards. Also easy to see how most of the roster would tell him to go fk himself with THIS type of match, but how he has been aggressive in his NXT run. They all haven't been like this or Dragonuv.

That current IC Championship design has to go. If nothing else put some color into it, do something else to it.

If Walter stays this aggressive with everyone, would like to see a push upwards. Also easy to see how most of the roster would tell him to go fk himself with THIS type of match, but how he has been aggressive in his NXT run. They all haven't been like this or Dragonuv.

That current IC Championship design has to go.

I see the mid-card people being weary, but the top dudes like Roman, Brock, Bob Lashley, are down for stuff like that.

Basketball TlTTIES

200.gif

That current IC Championship design has to go.
I said forever ago that Walter should get the rocket strapped to him and he should get to win the big belt on night 2 of Mania..

I see the mid-card people being weary, but the top dudes like Roman, Brock, Bob Lashley, are down for stuff like that.

Not sure I agree.

Riddle, Cody, and KO come to mind to pull off a stiffer match. Especially if there is a build upwards.

Just few and far between, save it for a match that matters.

I said forever ago that Walter should get the rocket strapped to him and he should get to win the big belt on night 2 of Mania..
You think the Imperium dude is good enough to be his mouth piece at THAT level? That would be the only thing standing in the way, IMO. They’ve booked him to look like an absolute beast in the Helmsley era.

Back
Top Bottom