Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

but velveteen dream is a product of the wwe performance center.

he was created there

so your saying wwe creates stupid?

Incorrect, WWE doesnt create people like they are God.

Wow how blasphemous for you to even say that. I cant believe my eyes.

Stupididty creates itself, hence why AEW is failing.

I’m watching these NXT promos right now. Why they do my girl Rok-C like that with that promo on the water? Quincy Elliott is wild man.

Meiko’s promo was fire though and she barely speaks English. Also, why is this announcer almost as big as Wade Barrett? Unless they have him standing on a box. I’ve seen some weird things with balancing announcers with Wrestlers.

I’m watching these NXT promos right now. Why they do my girl Rok-C like that with that promo on the water? Quincy Elliott is wild man.

Meiko’s promo was fire though and she barely speaks English. Also, why is this announcer almost as big as Wade Barrett? Unless they have him standing on a box. I’ve seen some weird things with balancing announcers with Wrestlers.
Talking about vic Joseph? He used to hoop

Bless Papa H, Mandy won, cementing her as the GREATEST NXT Womens Champion.

No one wants to see that old lady walk the NXT womens division, she isnt even as good as Rox-C.

[Fightful] AEW Fight Forever Game Update​

• Minigames were an AEW idea that they insisted on.
  • The idea of community creations was pushed early into development, but AEW refused. They changed their minds later but by then features would have to be cut to make it happen. Unsure if this feature will make into the game.
  • Heavy resources were put into the Story Mode with multiple talents doing voiceover such as John Silver, Orange Cassidy and MJF (who wrote a promo for the game).
  • At one point there were story mode materials that were set to be prepared for The Bunny, Ricky Starks and Keith Lee, but there was some backtracking on that. Unsure where it stands now.
  • In addition to FTR, Evil Uno, Jake Hager, Private Party, The Acclaimed and Santana & Ortiz are also not part of the initial release of the game.
  • FTR is currently planned to be released later as DLC.
  • Kenny Omega is expected to present the game at Tokyo Game Show.

Happy Labiaorious weekend NTWT!
Had work to catch up on work all day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to watch all the wrasslin"
Started the Cardiff Castle Brawl late last night but didn't finish IT. From what EYE did get to see the show was GOODT! (aside form the divas matches)
Walther vs, washed up Sheanus was awesome! WWE's version of Strong style delivered.
EYE think Walther is my favorite wrestler in the roster now besides ROMAN.

Edge and Ron Mysterious vs. Judgement day was good. They make a good team and so do Finn Papi and Papi Priest. Nice combo of speed, agility and Power. The new Vicious Balor is good. Makes him believable against bigger guys.
The tag division was on life support so it would be cool to see these two teams get a push. Wouldn't mind some more makeshift tag teams to get put together too now for a revival of the tag division.

Bruhs ...Dominik is natural heel!
He showed more charisma walking down that ramp and tearing off his shirt than he did the last 2 years since he debuted. Hope he joins the new brood.

WWEites just keep in mind that Mr. *** and *** boy JR. had a match on Dymatize two weeks ago so the Mysterions won't be the first to do IT.

I'll finish watching Cardiff Fest later but now time for ALL OUCH!

• The idea of community creations was pushed early into development, but AEW refused. They changed their minds later but by then features would have to be cut to make it happen. Unsure if this feature will make into the game.
  • Heavy resources were put into the Story Mode with multiple talents doing voiceover such as John Silver, Orange Cassidy and MJF (who wrote a promo for the game).
  • At one point there were story mode materials that were set to be prepared for The Bunny, Ricky Starks and Keith Lee, but there was some backtracking on that. Unsure where it stands now.
  • In addition to FTR, Evil Uno, Jake Hager, Private Party, The Acclaimed and Santana & Ortiz are also not part of the initial release of the game.

Wait and see they said. Community creations will be “fine” lmao

Back
Top Bottom