Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

1662922714680.jpeg

Case Case

Out of all the terrible gimmicks from the early 90s, were you a fan of any?

Abe "knuckleball" Schwartz, Duke "The Dumpster" Drosey, etc.

Lance Storm said Vince Russo must have booked that AEW Ladder match. He is moving forward there is no reason a ladder match shouldn't have gangs of outsiders trying to steal the prize for one of their friends already in the match. He called it pure BS.
And like I said, he called these matches automatically being NO DQ so stupid.

#TeamUnbiased

Peep Game Peep Game Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee B Sox B Sox

Lance Storm said Vince Russo must have booked that AEW Ladder match. He is moving forward there is no reason a ladder match shouldn't have gangs of outsiders trying to steal the prize for one of their friends already in the match. He called it pure BS.

#TeamUnbiased

#freepasswrestling

Case Case

Out of all the terrible gimmicks from the early 90s, were you a fan of any?

Abe "knuckleball" Schwartz, Duke "The Dumpster" Drosey, etc.
I was an NWA/WCW guy so I wasn’t a fan of the overly gimmicky stuff..Having said all that, I wouldn’t turn the channel if Man Mountain Rock or Who popped up on my screen..

#TeamUnbiased

I agree with this 10000%. I was beyond disappointed with that finish. And watch it never get explained why Stokely and his crew helped. They're already well on their way to that one.

Back
Top Bottom