Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

download.jpeg

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

When did you get into wrestling?

Favorite match ever?

I was like 7 or 8 and I was at a friend's house and their dad was watching Wreestlemani 7 on PPV and I saw Jake the Snake vs Rick Martel in a blindfold match and was mesmerized these 2 dudes were fighting and couldnt see. I didnt believe my friends dad that it was scripted lol.

I started watching, then I went to a live event like in 1994, saw Razor Ramon, fell in love with the sport.

I was at the RAW where Triple H drugged, kidnapped and married Steph. My boy got into a fight with my other boy about Rikishi, he swore Rikishi and Yokozuuna was the same dude, he was wrong.

Watched hardcore until the day after Rock vs Hogan in Toronto, then I started to casually follow it for like 9 years.

Then in 2011, Pipebomb happens, I start watching full time again.

Sasha run starts in 2015 which made me a hardcore smart mark fan.

Now im the BEST PROMO on NT.

Favorite Match Ever:
1. Cena vs Punk MITB
2. Sasha vs Bayley NXT Brooklyn
3. Both HBK vs Taker at WM 25 & 26

I think HBK and Sasha are the best-in ring wrestlers ive seen perform in person.

Last edited:
Just SEENT! IT.

#MyCheerio :emoji_hugging:

Called theory an appendix.....disposable. :lol:

we thought kevin owens was gonna join his boys the bucks in aew but now its more likely the bucks would join their boy in wwe

tony con bout to lose all his evp's kissing cm punk's ***

I was like 7 or 8 and I was at a friend's house and their dad was watching Wreestlemani 7 on PPV and I saw Jake the Snake vs Rick Martel in a blindfold match and was mesmerized these 2 dudes were fighting and couldnt see. I didnt believe my friends dad that it was scripted lol.

I started watching, then I went to a live event like in 1994, saw Razor Ramon, fell in love with the sport.

I was at the RAW where Triple H drugged, kidnapped and married Steph. My boy got into a fight with my other boy about Rikishi, he swore Rikishi and Yokozuuna was the same dude, he was wrong.

Watched hardcore until the day after Rock vs Hogan in Toronto, then I started to casually follow it for like 9 years.

Then in 2011, Pipebomb happens, I start watching full time again.

Sasha run starts in 2015 which made me a hardcore smart mark fan.

Now im the BEST PROMO on NT.

Favorite Match Ever:
1. Cena vs Punk MITB
2. Sasha vs Bayley NXT Brooklyn
3. Both HBK vs Taker at WM 25 & 26

I think HBK and Sasha are the best-in ring wrestlers ive seen perform in person.
Indoctrinated by Daddy Vince from the start it all makes sense now

I pity you brother you are a victim. But in another multiverse there’s a Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo living a better life not bogged down by WWE indoctrination. When I’m down I’ll choose to think of that happier Hijo

Typical AEW, look at you stealing Marvel storylines.

Well Ive dream-walked as that Hijo, he's only happier because he doesnt work as hard as me.

Greatness comes with sacrifice and unlike him, I make them.

Back
Top Bottom