Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

20221008_235014.jpg

SmartSelect_20221008_234653_Twitter.jpg

Show was p solid.

Brutes vs Imperium was MOTN for me. They showed out.

Could not care less about Ronda. Like the direction they're going with Liv tho. Heel turn?

Edge/Finn was wayyyy too long. Good storytelling tho.

Bianca/Bayley was good. Still don't think Bayley, Dakota and Iyo should be together.

DC been eating good :lol:

Main Event was ok. The last Fight Pit was much better.

Man the production on Bray's return was dope. Crowd loved it too. The novelty will likely wear off when the bell rings, but everything before that should be cool.

Just wonder if they're gonna elaborate further on the white rabbit stuff

Pretty much on the same page

Team Sheamus v Imperium was great
Took my dogs outside for the Ronda match
Drew v Kross was just nothing...not good or bad
Bianca v Bayley was good
Edge v Finn was long and stupid
Rollins v Riddle was fine but I was kind of expecting more

I think Bray Wyatt is lame and has bad matches that never elevate anyone involved, but people like him so I suppose his return is a good thing

Like having Bray around. Certainly not some ring technician, but is sports entertaining. Seems to actually care about his character(s) and is creative.

Return tonight was cool. Dude with the tweet is goofy though.

Imperium/Brutes was really fun.

Ronda/Liv I took a bathroom break and caught end. Didn’t care about the match going in and sounded like IT sucked.

Also didn’t care about Carry On/Drew coming in. Match was whatever.

Bianca/Bailey was solid.

The Edge/Finn was too long but told a pretty decent story.

Definitely expected a bit more from the Fight Pit. Ending seemed abrupt, but I guess that’s how MMA matches usually can be.

Bray return was fun. Crowd was hot. Interested to see how they play off the White Rabbit thing.

Love that fight pit cage. That little edge that’s in there, good cage design. DC was hilarious, couple times he was trying to be serious you could see him half smiling. Don’t know if he added anything to the match (he didn’t). But was good to see him there, doest help that a chunk of the match was up on the second level with DC just hollering at them.

Good match overall, weird/abrupt ending. maybe tapping in the mat would have been a better look. Riddle/Rollins are a good duo. Wild spot from the second level, could easily break a tailbone.

But everyone was just waiting for Bray. Great presentation and way to bring him back. It felt like a really big deal.

Yeah while watching Edge v Bálor.. I was thinking about Eddie (R.I.P) and Chyna (R.I.P).. would've been perfect to go against Dom and Rhea..

Feel like his in-ring work when he was the swamp cult leader was “fine”. The Fiend character really hampered things and made matches wack.

Don’t need him to be a technician though.

I just hope we are done with The Fiend. Time to #WaitAndSee.

Can we get a list of things we are currently, "Waiting to See?"

The only thing I can think of is how will this Hobbs/Starks feud make sense. Was them breaking up worth happening?

Can we get a list of things we are currently, "Waiting to See?"

The only thing I can think of is how will this Hobbs/Starks feud make sense. Was them breaking up worth happening?

In AEW, it doesn't have to make sense. It's codename is Free Pass Wrestling for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom